• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Howdy from Central Texas

Reaction score
Just introducing myself! Just converted a 98 Goldwing Aspencade (45,000 miles) with a Motor Trike kit. Only had it a couple of days, but have had a blast with it. My lovely wife likes it as well!

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Take care,
Jon

Hi Jon! Nice to have you on with us. Ted is right.....you'd better start saving for a second trike...... :D

Hi Jon;
Welcome, I have a 92 Goldwing with the Motor Trike Kit. The first thing I did was to teach my wife to drive it. Now she buys me driniks,:p just so she can drive my drunk _ _ _ home. I can safely say " it's not all bad":beerchug:. Once again welcome and ride safe. Randy

Welcome aboard, Greyowl and Mrs. Owl! Let us see some pix of that machine asap!

Bob, you may have just set the record by reopening a 9 year year old thread.......:laugh::Joker3:

Just seeing who would catch it........Just the :sneakydevil:in me, Hopping to get at least 5 welcomes before the cat was let out of the bag...:laugh:....

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often enjoy the upgrade. :good: Travel safe Fred

Sure Bob, we believe you.....:sarcastic:

Anyway, it looks like you bagged four.:D

Better make that five now, Bob.....:laugh:

I guess folks just don't bother to look past the first post or verify the date of the thread.:Shrug:

That's too funny Bob :laugh:

I almost got excited that there was a member down the road from me... :Shrug:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png