Pay for NE RALLY MEALS& SHIRTS

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
I opened a pay pal @. <a href="mailto:lucky13@snet.net">lucky13@snet.net</a>. You can pay for your shirts and meals. Once you pay I will get confirmation and you will too. You can print it and that will be your receipt . Don't have Pay Pal? You can e mail me at that same address or PM me for a mailing address. I would like to have the money matters settled at least 2 weeks before sign in if possible. There may be multiple people handling the reception of guest and passing out meal tickets. Please do it as soon as possible.

THANK YOU for your help in making this an enjoyable rally for attendees and committee.

Rooms are all booked. We actually exceeded the blocked off number. The meal payments are due. Payment either by Pay Pal or by check is due by Aug 10. If you are not paid by then I will consider you are not attending. Once I give the head count I owe for each plate. I am not giving names of un paid. Shirt payments can be done at the rally. If you did not sign up for a shirt you have another week to do so. July 20 I am Turing in my order.

Thank you for the great response to this rally. We now have 50 people attending.

Check out the list if not on it call or post.

Jonesy (2)
BikerBozo. (2)
John Luciano (2)
Spiritdream (1)
Mcridernj (1)
87 trike1200 (2)
Leo3wheel (2)
Rosy (2)
Coach64 (2)
Bruce (2)
Denviola (2)
Doughboy (1)
ThreeWheels (1)
Ebliss9 (1)
Das4934 (1)
Seabiz (2)
Road Dog (2)

Total 28

Please check this list for your name.

We are in good shape. If you have not paid for shirts or meal do it by By Friday. You know who you are. Also if you want a shirt go to the Registration page and fill out the shirt forum. <br />
Or PM me with the size amount and name. It will be costly if he has to set later up to print extras... The guy is doing me a favor. You can't even buy these shirts with no printing for this price.<br />
Just because you said you want to go to the GROUP MEAL if you did not pay there will not be a ticket for you. If in doubts please ask...

Wow meal blew up. We are now at 38. Only one couple outstanding ,if it is you just send me a note promising to pay at the rally. Or say u want to cancel your dinner. I can't add you if I am not sure either way.

Rally sign up is closed, anyone is allowed to ride with us of course. Show up on Sat at 9:00 at the Motel. If you are local to the area and want a shirt we can get them up to 2 weeks after the rally. Shirts will be $12.00 to $14 depending on size plus shipping. They will charge me a set up fee .

<font size="4">I can't wait to get there, been tied up with this pacemaker thing for last 3 mos., once I get over the left arm, fist swelling and pain, not a pain pill guy but I've been hitting them with this, and I'm not sharing them. Have noticed heart beats to different beat now, seems to get tired out but kicks in, in no time. Hurry up Thursday and get here. </font>

In wish I had started a Thursday sign up. I only have a Guess on who will be here. I would like to make a reservation especially to save a few parking spots in front. Any one have a clue who said they are coming to dinner besides Me,Jonsey,Rosey,and our significant others.

Rally is over wait now for next year. Plan early . Last weekend in Aug. same place ( unless someone want to try it )

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png