Tri glide and thunder Max

Apr 8, 2013
Indiana
Hi to everyone I got a 2011 trike with a thunder max dual header vance and hind pipes and stage 1 air everything else stock the map I got in is 279 per thunder max I am getting bad mileage when I let off the gas it pops and on hot starts it slow about starting could some of you good people that has the thunder max tell me what map your running thanks

Hi to everyone I got a 2011 trike with a thunder max dual header vance and hind pipes and stage 1 air everything else stock the map I got in is 279 per thunder max I am getting bad mileage when I let off the gas it pops and on hot starts it slow about starting could some of you good people that has the thunder max tell me what map your running thanks

I do run a ThunderMax, had the first throttle by wire unit in Arizona, but my trike is a 96ci with cams, big sucker air, and SE 4 inch slips on's.
I have a great tuner that wrench's on my bikes here, so it runs flawless.
Sorry don't think my map will help, its custom tuned.
Thunder Max is a great unit, been flawless for 3 years now.

I would get some input from the ThunderMax tech dept >>

Support
(615) 672-8811
tmaxsupport@thunder-max.com
Online Technical Request Form

thundermax:

I would recommend having an experienced tuner look at the map that is installed in your unit. I have a 2019 with 128" kit, zipper 472, D & D true duals, S & S manifold. Runs like a scalded dog. It's hard to start when the temp drops, but it's the starter doesn't like the 50/20 and 128".

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png