My Other Ride

The Spyder is a blast to ride.
DSC00137-1.jpg

Had this and sold it. Need someone to care for it. I hope he does.
Nine of Dimonds what is that bike ( cheap china ) ?

ThumbUp,,,,Love it ,,made great old school choppers but wouldn't .:Coffee:

Agree there. The 1st 0ne was a 71 I kinda ruined it with a Savior frame, 6inch front end and a few other things. It wasn't as bad as the 48 panhead that was raked, 8 over , took forty acres to turn around and couldn't get out of it's own way. LOL it got traded for a 64 Cadillac convertible, because the winter was coming. all for less than 15 hundred dollars. Too soon old and to late smart, but no regrets, just some fond memories and an occasional sigh
Gary
HDTriGlide_zpsd34bef18.gif

Looks like a 300 Honda rebel?
the guy I sold my 500 Shadow sent me pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 133
Hi John, it's actually a chinese Huoniao 125cc. Needless to say because it's my bike it's been heavily modified :)D I hate standard bikes :laugh:). Took me five months to build and am still changing it yet. The taillights I put on at first were maltese cross shaped but as I didn't have any other crosses on the bike I have now changed it to a skull effect. I also changed the leg bars to something a little less imposing.

- - - Updated - - -

I was out on it about a week ago and had a bit of a brain fade, :xzqxz: I totally forgot about being on two wheels and dropped the bike. So I had this decal made up for me

Hopefully the same thing won't happen again.

Put a big bore kit on the wee thing, it is now a 149cc. Just need to sort out the jetting and it will be fine. You never know I might even get up "The Hill" next to my house without changing down to 2nd gear :laugh: I am not overweight (;) honest!!!)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png