Ne tt rally count down clock

Leo, I see you found Bruce's trike, really lookin forward to seeing it also, it looks sweet in the pictures but I'll bet even better in person. Andrew, maybe you can shuttle us across the street after we run out and need more, lol!!!

361 days till the rally.
Post any suggestion for next year , complains and improvements welcomed. Heard people talking about
WINE TOUR, Ice cream social, self guided tours, local car show and down town market place.
People asked about
Pocket Tees, (yellow or green) or Golf shirts?

Last edited:
While we were only at the rally for about 24 hours,it was great to see all of you. All of your kind words and thoughts are a help, very uplifting. I surely count all of you as friends. We will keep you updated as to my condition after the surgery Friday.
Thank all of you again. Tom and Pam

Made it safely to northern NH. Thanks John, committee members and dear friends for a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year! :Trike1:

Made it safely to northern NH. Thanks John, committee members and dear friends for a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year! :Trike1:

Glad you had a safe trip and am sure you will enjoy more beautiful scenery up that way. We too, had a wonderful time and it was great to see you and all the others. Looking forward to "doing it again". ThumbUp

Funny story... We were riding north on I-91 in Vermont and made a rest stop. Was sitting on a wall and talking with a lady about our trike. She said her brother-in-law is a chef and prepared dinner for a triker rally at P.Sam's Restaurant in Torrington, CT. We laughed. Small world!

I want to tell everyone at the Rally that I was pleased to meet them. Also as about 5 minutes before the Rally Ride was about to start A member was looking ( sorry do not know your name ) at my trike and noticed that my dual air horn was hanging down on top of my shift linkage because be nut that held it on fell off on the way from from my home.
I told everyone to leave without me, and " Rosy " secured it temporarily with a wire tie. Lucky there was a Lowe's across the street, and I told everyone again to leave without me, because they were ready to go.
I went over to Lowe's and picked up and package of 5/16" stainless steel nuts, and in the parking lot of Lowe's I was putting on the nuts double nutted. Next thing I know " Rosy " is here to find out how I am making out,then he radio back and said I was almost finished. I finished and went back to the Rally and everyone was lined up waiting for me. What GREAT PEOPLE and my THANKS goes out to JOHN for the willingness to wait for me, and to " Rosy " for all of his help, the the Rally GANG who waited for me.
VERY VERY NICE PEOPLE.

Picture below

Good day
doughboyThumbUp

Last edited:
Letty and I got home yesterday evening. We spent most of today getting unpacked from the trip, cleaning up the trike and trying to remind the dogs who we are.

We had a really great time. The weekend really made up for all the trip plans we had for this season that didn't come off due to weather and other things. This was the first rally that Letty rode the trike for the whole trip and she really loved it. I believe another triker has been added to the bunch.

I want to thank John for all the work he put in on this along with the other folks who helped him. The location was great, the rides were fun and the people we hung out and rode with were really great. We met a lot of you for the first time and it was a real pleasure.

We can't wait for next year's rally. We're already making plans.

Thanks again for the wonderful time.

Ken (Yogisan) and Letty (Mrs Yogisan) Dorvee ThumbUp

Ken, it was a pleasure spending time with you & Letty, and thanks so much for all the advice on adding a tour pack!! Soon as money allows, I'll be starting my search. ThumbUp

Glad that you guys made it home safe and sound! Looks like a nice trip, I'm still bouncing around the southeast.

Leo, that must have gotten pretty chilly on top of Mt. Washington. How are your brake pads now?
Big Dog, rumour is you have a good pic of me on your Facebook page. I don't do no stinkin' facebook. Wondering if you could send me a copy to see what all the buzz is about.

Thanks folks! It's nice to be home. Andrew, Found our front brakes were not working on the way down Mt. Washington. Drove in first gear and stopped a couple times to check our brakes. Rear brake rotors were hot, but front rotors were cool as a cucumber. I had changed the fluid in reservoirs before our trip, but I had not bled the lines. My brother-in-law worked with me to bleed the lines, and front brakes work again. Glad I found this while traveling in first gear rather than in an emergency braking situation. Trying to talk Jeannette into going to a Maryland M&E and overnighter in Lancaster, PA. Still have the bug to ride. :)

Leo, that must have gotten pretty chilly on top of Mt. Washington. How are your brake pads now?
Big Dog, rumour is you have a good pic of me on your Facebook page. I don't do no stinkin' facebook. Wondering if you could send me a copy to see what all the buzz is about.

Andrew, pictures of you and Dianne have been emailed, no idea about the buzzzzz:Coffee:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png