Trike Talk Rally #6 Videos

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KH3blGtHISQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mayer "MO" showed us around town.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hSkXBbLWvgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I took advantage of some free time and rode up into southern Missouri. Met several of our group along the way.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Dt-ECGAckY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was the 8:30 a.m. group ride. Sure is some beautiful country.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lfpp__tN2yE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I went right back out and did the ride route again. Having the camera on front and little traffic give a different perspective.

Re: Tt / toi 6 videos

Great videos, Jerry! I just wish I could have been there this year, but all the pictures and video helps. You are correct -- it is a beautiful area and a beautiful little town! :)

Re: Trike Talk Rally 6 Videos

Thanks for posting your videos Jerry. ThumbUp

Thanks for the videos.Just like doing the ride again.Really enjoyed them.RIDE SAFE

Bump one time just in case you missed it...

We had such a good time in Eureka Springs -- Maybe seeing the sights will entice even more attendance next year!! Not too early to start thinking about it ya know. :xszpv:

Great videos Gold Rush. Couldn't make it this year, but with Scalp Hunters pictures, skuuters, and your videos makes me really want to make it next year. When they start taking reservations I'm getting mine. ThumbUp

Glad to hear that Rod!! You sure won't regret it. I hear rumors of special surprises coming. Can't wait to see what Big MO has up his sleeve......

:Coffee::Coffee:,,,Great job Jerry ,, loved the scenery,,,,,ThumbUpThumbUp

I was born and raise in Northern Wisconsin, traveled all around the world during my Air Force career and never saw anywhere overall better. New England in the fall and parts of Europe are beautiful but I really enjoyed the week we spent around Eureka Springs.

I think it would take anyone a long time to get bored riding those roads!! :xszpv:

Great videos and thank you for allowing us to listen to the sounds of the bikes while watching rather than Ying-Yang noise (music).

Great videos and thank you for allowing us to listen to the sounds of the bikes while watching rather than Ying-Yang noise (music).

Music back ground it not for everyone. I like it but that's the "Red Neck" in me I guess..... Really, I just like good old country!!!

Glad you are enjoying the scenery. Now that I'm a little more familiar with the area next year should be even more fun. :xszpv:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png