• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

My Newest Ride...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Reaction score
Well, here She is.....

2013 Honda PCX150 Scooter with GIVI Windshield and GIVI 45 Litre Top Case...70 MPH, Cruise All Day at 65+MPH (I've done it), 84 to 100+ MPG (usually around 94 MPG), All Day Comfortable, Locking Storage, Linked Brakes, Automatic CVT Transmission, Great Handling....not what Ya' expected, huh.....:p

Oh yeah, I have a "Real Hot Rod" ordered also....2014 Honda Forza 300 Scooter...85+ MPH All Day Cruising Capability, 70 to 85 MPG mileage, etc. ....Yes, Ya'll will get to see it when it arrives too....Feeling Pretty Excited now aren't Ya'......:D

Nice looking ride, I wish where I lived had more favorable weather. If we didn't get the dang snow & ice along with all the chemicals they dump on the roads I would be riding one of those bad boys to and from work rain or shine.

Nice looking ride, I wish where I lived had more favorable weather. If we didn't get the dang snow & ice along with all the chemicals they dump on the roads I would be riding one of those bad boys to and from work rain or shine.

THANKS...ThumbUp, and I understand.....;)...besides being Fantastic "Twisties Machines", They're Great for Commuting....my Daily Rider.....;)

I've never ridden one of these before, and I know you really enjoy these machines, Skuuter. This one is especially attractive. Ride safe!

I might be looking at a vespa up the road , I always like the looks of those classic scooters. for those who don't know Vespa meads wasp in english , think thats because the backend of those look like a bees butt.

Great lookin ride.. I "Almost" kept up with you last week-end :cool: .. Doris is still "thinking" about one. ( insert prayer here)...

Keep us posted.

RIDE SAFE:

Tony T of I V E :xzqxz:

Nice looking little ride. That, to me, would be neat for bumming around town, not really for hi-way use. But looks like a fun machine.

Yep, but much better out on the Highway than Folks imagine that haven't ridden one. Scooters have came a Looooong Way, even in the last 5 years...ThumbUp

skuuter ,,,I got a 1986 Honda Elite 150 10 years ago very very fun to ride . I give it to my son 3 years ago and they ride it around locally , don't go to far on it , time is slipping up on it . I think their neat so good luck with yours .

skuuter ,,,I got a 1986 Honda Elite 150 10 years ago very very fun to ride . I give it to my son 3 years ago and they ride it around locally , don't go to far on it , time is slipping up on it . I think their neat so good luck with yours .

THANKS Rick.....ThumbUp

We have a friend that rides a Burgman. He will walk off an leave us sometimes. Oh by the way, good lookin scooter, skuuter.

Last edited:
Friend of mine went to a dealer to buy a 650 Burgman. Could not decide if he wanted the smaller one ( 400??) . Asked dealer if he could take them for a spin. Dealer refused. After a few weeks talking to me and others he buys the 650. Picks it up a few days later. Takes off in the parking lot pulls a wild wheelie and dumps it. Dealer says see why I refused. $300 later he drove it off the lot.

Friend of mine went to a dealer to buy a 650 Burgman. Could not decide if he wanted the smaller one ( 400??) . Asked dealer if he could take them for a spin. Dealer refused. After a few weeks talking to me and others he buys the 650. Picks it up a few days later. Takes off in the parking lot pulls a wild wheelie and dumps it. Dealer says see why I refused. $300 later he drove it off the lot.

"WOW", just "WOW".....:xzqxz:

BTW. the wheelie was unintentionally done. He just twisted the throttle

BTW. the wheelie was unintentionally done. He just twisted the throttle

..."a lot"....:D...having ridden and/or owned most every "Maxi-Scooter" (over 250cc) out there, including 600 Silver Wings, 650 Burgmans, and the New BMWs, it's really hard to lift the front wheel with any of them....usually have to hold the brake, and really pre-load the throttle and instantly drop Your brake fingers.....;) ThumbUp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png