Which Model is best ?

Reaction score
Hi. Ok there's a couple of kits i'm trying to make up my mind on buying. Its for a Harley bagger. I like the idea of the Motor Trike. I like the way it looks. it's not too wide. My main reason is the Bolt on rear fenders. Others I've seen are all a one piece plastic. I'd like to hear from other owners on how you feel about this. Would you rather have the Bolt on rear fenders or the one piece. I'm thinking that is some should happen to the fender. It a couple of bolts and its off. If you need to get it fixed or re painted. It's only the fender going instead of the whole rear assembly . What are your feelings on this. Please I understand some like the one piece and some are going to not care. But I'd like to see what idea's you come up with or what I'm missing. THANK YOU ALL for any response you have. RickThumbUp

Your thoughts on having removable fenders is a good one, sometimes just the fender gets damaged which means a quick and easy fix. If you can find dealers who have the different manufacturers kits installed on the same style of bike your going to trike I would see if they would let you take them for a ride.

I like the style of my Motortrike kit. For me the removable fenders would not be a selling point. I do want to point out, when I got my bike in 2008 there was no trike available from HD. But after seeing the trike and speaking to a friend who also had a Motortrike kit on his bike, he was not impressed with the new Triglide at the time. He now owns a Triglide and I did have to give him some flack for buying one after what he told me...........lol

No name will be mentioned by me :Trike1:

After 50k miles Im still very happy with how my Motortrike looks and handles.

I like the style of my Motortrike kit. For me the removable fenders would not be a selling point. I do want to point out, when I got my bike in 2008 there was no trike available from HD. But after seeing the trike and speaking to a friend who also had a Motortrike kit on his bike, he was not impressed with the new Triglide at the time. He now owns a Triglide and I did have to give him some flack for buying one after what he told me...........lol

No name will be mentioned by me :Trike1:

After 50k miles Im still very happy with how my Motortrike looks and handles.

I'll bet its someone we all know and love:D.

I have ridden most of the brands at various rallys and wife and I liked Motor Trike the best. IRS is smooth. Looks good. We have one on order now.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hammers
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png