Micro Lazer Lights

americanbadass

Oct 18, 2011
salt lake city, ut
I have been looking for months for some additional lights for the back of my Pitboss Trike....found these Micro Lazers, but they were about 15-20 bucks a piece from the US distributors. I recently found them directly from China, no middleman for 5 bucks each delivered. I was going to install 4 on each side of the lower back of each fender...but these are so dam bright I only put 3 on each size. They are almost invisible until I turn the key on.... then wholly sh!t.....even Brogan will get wood over this light show (he still is the king of flags tho)! These lights are the size of a nickle, and set up off the fender about 1/2 inch, they have a high intensity LED with a domed lens over the top for eye piercing magnification and a billet bezel.
If these are of interest I will post links later.

ThumbUpThumbUp ,,,, now that's ,,, BADASS,,,, luv the back of that trike , lights did nothing but make it look better ,,, well I guess there is a bit of safety going on too,,,,,,ThumbUpThumbUp

OK boys and girls......here's the link, check out their led strips and other goodies ...dirt cheap and free freight....maybe they will throw in some pea pod chow yuk or who flung dung with a big enough order!!!!
2X 3W High Power Tail Brake Rear Backup LED Reverse Light Lamp Bulb with Screw | eBay
******This is the link for the black bezel.....just search the page for the silver bezel and click on it....they also have a plethora of colors of bulbs. I could not do the direct link for the silver bezel, without it coming up with my order details.

Lookin' sharp, ABA! And thanks for the link!

Ride safe!

You are very welcome Doug......the reason it took me a while is that every time I tried to post the link, it posted as my "bought item" with all of my info on it. So finally I had an epiphany(brain fart).....if I post the color I dint buy, it would work! I would have just gone the other way, but dint want my ebay info made public.....theres some dangerous bastids on here....if you know what I'm talkin about.

OK, I have a dumb question. If I'm not mistaken, this hooks up to reverse lights. Do those lights have to be red (by law)? My trike is red & my backup lights are red, so they are hard to see.

OK, I have a dumb question. If I'm not mistaken, this hooks up to reverse lights. Do those lights have to be red (by law)? My trike is red & my backup lights are red, so they are hard to see.

These come in clear and amber also, you could install a few clear ones and hook them up to a switch just for back up lights. I think it is a law in all states that tail lights have to be red bulbs.

Hey mark. Those look pretty good. How about some pic's of your bike in the daylight. I don't think I've seen that kind of conversion . Thunder.

RT...I will take some pics of it and post sometime soon, I have done a lot to that trike lately, a 2000.oo front end, custom tour pack, and I fabbed up some big floor boards...for my size 16's. pimpin it.........................

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png