Frankenstein Trike Kit For Sale

JDog76

Reaction score
I am selling a Frankenstein Trike kit. It is for a 2006 and up Dyna. It was purchased and installed in July of 2010. This was my Father-In-Laws trike. He converted it to a trike becasue he had cancer in his back and was unable to ride it as a bike. Unfortunatley he passed away in September of 2012. The trike kit has less than 1,000 miles on it. I have now inherited the trike and I have converted it back to a bike. The kit is in great shape with all the parts. I am asking $3,500.00 plus shipping. I would be willing to deliver within 150/200 miles of South Bend Indiana.Thanks!

You have the raked tree too? Which wheels 8" or 10" and what color? Were the fenders painted? is the exhaust with it?

Steven

HI Steven,
I do not have the raked tree...we decided not to install that. My opinion is it rode fine without it. The tires are 215 60 R15 (8" wide). The fenders are not painted. The exhaust (at this time) will not come with it. What I have for sale, is just the trike kit, found here on Frankenstein's website. Frankenstein Trikes Harley-Davidson Trike Kits

Obviously you can by both the rake tree and the exhaust from Frankenstein. If you do that (at the price i am selling the kit) you will have a nearly brand new trike kit for about $2,000 less than what they are asking.

thanks for the questions...let me know if you have any others.

Trike:

I am selling a Frankenstein Trike kit. It is for a 2006 and up Dyna. It was purchased and installed in July of 2010. This was my Father-In-Laws trike. He converted it to a trike becasue he had cancer in his back and was unable to ride it as a bike. Unfortunatley he passed away in September of 2012. The trike kit has less than 1,000 miles on it. I have now inherited the trike and I have converted it back to a bike. The kit is in great shape with all the parts. I am asking $3,500.00 plus shipping. I would be willing to deliver within 150/200 miles of South Bend Indiana.Thanks!

Hello JDog: I realize this post is somewhat old but would you by any chance still have this kit? Thanks Charles

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png