• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

starting my 3.8 v6 super charged trike build

I'm assuming this build petered out... I'm sorry to see that. anyone know how mr. magoo is doing? I've been away from here for too long myself, and was very interested in this build... just wondering.
Brett,TT won't let me PM you, I used to live at Pine Flat Lake many years...

Brett,TT won't let me PM you, I used to live at Pine Flat Lake many years...

Nice! The Wife and I ride up Piedra Rd to Elwood and through Wonder Valley to Squaw Valley often. I was born in Sanger, but left when I was 6 mo. old. took me 30 years to get back, now I want nothing but to move outta this commie state... Love the land, love the locals... can't stand the gov't. The truss company I work for is based out of Perris... I think that's down in your neck of the woods. I really dig the "mini" rides you build. They look like they'd be a hoot to ride (except I'd look real goofy. I'm 6'5 and 450ish pounds).

anywho, you take care, and keep the rubber down.

~Brett

layed up again

hi folks

well needed a new knee replaced left side so got it replaced then ankle right side became the issue just got it replaced on nov.15th ... Vietnam still kick'n my ash!!

anyway i'm still going- cant put any weight on right foot for 6 weeks or more they had to remove and relocate my heel and repair tendon, replace ankle... i have alot of scare tissue bone issues- ive had so many repairs it takes a special doctor to want to help me

but i hope to be able to work again by spring .... hey life is good ill be back.

mike aka magoo

Mr Magoo!

I can't tell ya how good it is to see you post again... I've not had much for build threads to troll...:D

Seriously though, it's good to hear from you. Here's to your speedy recovery, and from the generation after you, thanks for your service.

Looking forward to progress bro. get the landing gear back to 100%(ish?) and godspeed on the rest of the build. I know I'll be watching!

~B

a couple years gone by,,,

hi guys i'm still suck'n air!!

covid then ankle replacement it laded me up i still work on it now and again but have my side car rig and i built a road glide trike, with a built twin cam 107 and California side car kit- have buddy in Indiana that's a dealer so he let me help, i have built servile trikes just not with kits i always liked cc trike kits,, he mostly just let my bs as i could not hardy walk at that time i most-y slowed him down ha ha ..he told me he never built a harley trike that could run with a honda wing trike i said well you may be surprised- he smiled and then he took it out for a test drive and when he got back he said well i now have to say i have rode a fast hd.. he said you dont need that much power well a friend in casper wy. with s&s 124 in. so 107 should not hurt anything

wife and i are home for next 5 months so i will put in some. time on the v6 trike.. nice to talk to you guys again

magoo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png