Hello from England

panheadpete

Jun 11, 2013
shropshire
Greetings; my name is Pete (you'd never have guessed) and I own a 2005 Road King trike by EML - the previous owner also posted here. Also I have a work-in-progress 1964 Panhead trike; this one might take a while, I'm building it in hot-rod, loosely 1950's style. We have a really good triker forum here but no harm in me going worldwide...don't really know how to describe myself - some call me an old hippy, others have less flattering words...

Been riding bikes for almost 50 years, now I need something that doesn't fall on me when I put my feet down so 4 months ago I got this trike, being as my project wasn't going to get done this year and 2 years off the road was driving me barmy; should have done it years ago - it's not a last resort, it's FUN!

Looking forward to being here,
Cheers,
Pete

Love it that the first couple of replies are from States that I've been to!
Will try try to work out the pics thing.
Thanks chaps.
Pete

Ah, thought for a minute I'd broken it - the site that is - you see I have a history; 1967 I started work for Rolls-Royce, soon went broke, went to work for electrical installation company at oil refinery, burnt down soon after; bought new Bonneville in 1973, 2 weeks before they went broke, bought new Norton Commando in 1975, new Benelli 6 in 1977 - guess what? Then I've been trying to get on this site all day - was getting worried. Phew.
Cheers,
Pete

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png