Hey all - California

fiorano

Aug 24, 2009
CostaMesa, CA
Hi every one
i am writing from Southern California- Costa Mesa
I have had this growing interest in trike- particularly the reverse kind after going or a morgan ride.
now i am obsessed.
So i began building a BRA..and still looking for parts
and i have another Reverse trike in the works...
and a hacked- and currently in pieces CB750K

Re: Hey all

Welcome to the board. Keep us updated on ur progress. We have a very good group of people on here. So jump right in and enjoy yourself...
Post pictures when u can....

Sounds like great projects! Keep us updated with all the highs and lows and especially with all the fun! Welcome to TrikeTalk.

I have a friend in IND that built a REV trike out of a smashed up Goldwing. if I can find the pictures I will scan and post some

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png