Harmon Kardon Stereo

hdchaplain

Dec 8, 2012
Whiteland, Indiana, USA
I recently bought an '07 Ultra with a Lehman conversion. The only real problem with the trike is the stereo. When turned on everything powers up but no sound comes out. Has anyone encountered this before? The trike only has 12,000 miles on it. I've not taken anything apart on it and the fella I bought it from said it worked fine and then one day - no sound.:Shrug:

I know it's been several months if not years - but - do any readers have Harmon Kardon radio problems like cracked or broken PC boards?

I have a 2006 Electra Glide converted to a trike in 2008 - the Harmon Kardon stereo broke (similar to above problem)...I sent it to Iron Cross...they repaired it. I put it back together and within 6 months the same thing happened (broken PC board).. Sent it back to Iron Cross, they repaired it under warrantee but not too happy about it. They said trikes are more of a problem than bikes. Iron Cross says it's vibration that causes the PC to break. My guess is lousy OEM shocks. Just trying to find some else experiencing the same problems. What has worked to make the front end if not the entire trike ride smoother? I see various shock replacements running from several hundred to thousands of bucks. Every ad claims to have the best ride...

John in California

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png