Fall Creek Falls/Rock Island/Bone Cave Area TOI Ride with Pics...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Fall Creek Falls/Rock Island/Bone Cave Area TOI Ride with Pics...

Last Saturday, 8-17-2013, Our TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER took a ride up to the FALL CREEK FALLS and ROCK ISLAND State Parks using the "Bone Cave Area" to get to and from. We met at SAMPLES FAMILY RESTAURANT in Estill Springs, Tn for Breakfast. The "Weather Folks" were calling for Rain, and it was extremely cloudy causing, apparently, most Members to stay Home. Brave Souls, tommy loso and Wife (Tommy and Barb), and chuck43 (Chuck and Gail) met us for Breakfast and the Ride.....

Then it was out onto Hwys 127, 108, and over to really twisty Hwy 30 for the ride up to FALL CREEK FALLS..."The Dragon" has nothing on about 3 sections of this road...ThumbUp We stopped for gas right off Hwy 287 before going into the Park.....

Then it was on to the Park.....

We chatted until mtn rider (Jerry) came rolling in from Pigeon Forge, Tn to eat with us.....

(L to R)...Gail, Barb, Tommy, Chuck, Mitzie, Jerry.....

After eating, mtn rider headed back to Pigeon Forge, and the rest of Our Group rode down to the FALLS.....

A Few Other Bikes were out also.....

Then it was off to ROCK ISLAND STATE PARK using some "little known to most" Back Roads after back-tracking the most fun parts of Hwy 30.....

(L-R) Tommy, Barb, Mitzie, Gail, Chuck "again".....

Tommy and Mitzie bonding.....

...and "Yours Truly", that "skuuter guy".....

Another GREAT Ride in the "TOI History Books".....oh yeah, and that "Rain Thing" that "Those Folks" were calling for.....didn't happen...we had Great Weather all day.....pepper pepper pepper...did You really think we would plan a TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE and then let it rain....of course not.....;) ThumbUp

Re: Fall Creek Falls/Rock Island/Bone Cave Area TOI Ride with Pics...

Looks like y'all had a blast! Beautiful falls, for sure :D

We all had a great day..These roads are for sure the TN. Dragon..What also made this trip so special was our mystery guests....Gail...Chuck...and Jerry ..Ya'll will be welcome anytime..

We sure did enjoy the roads and the folks!! A lot of fun running backroads that Skutter and Mitzi seem to find so easily. Thanks to all for making it a great day!

Skutter, nice ride. We went out last year (or the year before that).....I'm getting old so it all runs together. Beautiful ain't it?

Tommy I noticed your riding suit looks a lot like my barn lot attire that Nana makes fun of, you just need to add a pair of work boots. Nothing like being comfortable.
Wish we were closer to join in on the rides.

Dang I missed another good un:gah:

We all had a great day..These roads are for sure the TN. Dragon..What also made this trip so special was our mystery guests....Gail...Chuck...and Jerry ..Ya'll will be welcome anytime..

Glad All of You came...."Weather" is just a good term for a TV Show.....:laugh:

We sure did enjoy the roads and the folks!! A lot of fun running backroads that Skutter and Mitzi seem to find so easily. Thanks to all for making it a great day!

Wish Everyone lived closer, we could run some Great Roads most every week....Glad Ya'll came.....ThumbUp

Skutter, nice ride. We went out last year (or the year before that).....I'm getting old so it all runs together. Beautiful ain't it?

Yes it is....Look up Hwy 30, Bone Cave Road, Post Office Road, and Hwy 101....You can entertain Yourself for a whole weekend....ThumbUp

Tommy I noticed your riding suit looks a lot like my barn lot attire that Nana makes fun of, you just need to add a pair of work boots. Nothing like being comfortable.
Wish we were closer to join in on the rides.

Yep.....when are Ya'll moving to Tennessee...???....:D

Thanks for the opportunity to ride and enjoy a great lunch with everyone. My wife who doesn't ride said I cant believe you rode 300 miles just to have lunch. HA,ha, if you don't ride you just don't understand. Thanks again for the invitation.

Thanks for the opportunity to ride and enjoy a great lunch with everyone. My wife who doesn't ride said I cant believe you rode 300 miles just to have lunch. HA,ha, if you don't ride you just don't understand. Thanks again for the invitation.

Glad You came Jerry....see You as soon as we can up in Your Area.....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png