Cargo Trailer Info

Grey Fox

Jun 23, 2013
Oklahoma City
We are looking at several different cargo trailers and ran across an Escalade sold by Trailer Sales Unlimited. It looks good, roomy and a very reasonable price. Anyone have one of these?

Hi Gray Fox,we pull a escalade & we like it very much. I have been pulling trailers sense 1989 and I rate this one higher than any of the five I have pulled.
Ride safe & have fun.

The Escalade without a question is one of the best ones out there. Myself I felt that spending $4000. to $5000. for a trailer I would use a couple times a year was a bit too much. I pull a Aluma MCT in black with diamond tread top, front and aluminum fenders. It pulls great behind the TG and in fact with it being a bit narrower than the TG I don't even see it in my mirrors unless I lean a bit to look. My TG is Merlot and Black so having the trailer in black looks pretty good with it plus I have a couple HD decals on it and pin stripping. All of that for a little less than $2000.

2011 Merlot and Black TG
"Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dog tags!"

I have a Piggy Backer and love it. It pulls very good with 12" wheels and Independent torsion for less than $1000. I pulled it to Canada and back from Louisiana. It is nothing fancy but very good for the $$$$.

I agree the escapade trailer classic is one nice pulling trailer..at times I forget I am pulling a trailer..

I have an Escapade trailer, pull it with a Road King and a TriGlide. It has air ride shocks and plenty of room. The cooler mounted on the front is pretty useless for ice. Seems the hot exhaust melts the ice right away, but when you stop for the evening you cayn ice your drinks down and party down. I'd buy an Escapade again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png