Hannigan

bikerbillone

3000+ Posts
Reaction score
Don't see many posts here about the Hannigan. Have a good friend is most enthused about this 2013 Hannian conversion on his 2012 GW. I'm sure he'd appreciate any comments about the Hannigan, the good, the bad, whatever....He's looking to get top of the line conversion at the Lake Alfred FL shop. I'll be posting this over on the gl1800 forum as well, the moderator there seems to welcome trike posts.

I have an appointment to drop my 2012 GL1800 at the Hannigan factory on 9/3. I never knew how much I would miss not having a trike until I got rid of my 2010 Triglide. Thanks to Randy (Bazooka) and John Lee at Hannigan I'll be living large in a short while, I'm stokedpepper.

I have an appointment to drop my 2012 GL1800 at the Hannigan factory on 9/3. I never knew how much I would miss not having a trike until I got rid of my 2010 Triglide. Thanks to Randy (Bazooka) and John Lee at Hannigan I'll be living large in a short while, I'm stokedpepper.

Zook works at Hannigan? Little do I know.

Are you going to let me ride it????:D

I am having my Royal Star Venture triked rite now with Coach Rice Trikes in Ga., he will pick up and deliver your bike. Highly recommended by Hannigan.

I had mine done in 2012 Feb. I'm glad I waited for the Hannigan. Smoothest ride ever. Love the extra gas tank. love the wheels they have now. great job on color match. The dealer who did mine was awesome, very percise. LOVE IT !!!

My Hannigan conversion will start the 1st week of Sept with my forwarding side cover for color match of the Screamin Eagle paint colors for the custom paint. The conversion is being done by Lenn at Trike My Bike in Windsor Ontario. I have given Hannigan the artistic freedom to complete the trike kit to match up with the rest of the 2010 CVO Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic. Screamin Eagle conversions are few and far between. Only 3,000 miles on my Eagle but knee surgery and hip problems have made the decision for me. My wife and I are heading to Milwaukee tomorrow for a 6 day ride at the 110th Anniversary of Harley for our last run on 2 wheels.
I would be interested to hear from any other form member who has had a Screamin Eagle conversion with Hannigan and your satisfaction of the paint work. Boy I'm nervous as the paint job will make or brake the conversion.

My fears were quashed by the amazing paint work by Hannigan!

Attachments

• DSC_0613_new7.jpg
    DSC_0613_new7.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 127
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Fred,
Several years ago when I first became a Hannigan dealer, I was at their factory for 4 days helping install my customer's trike kit for my required dealer training and certification and I can tell you they have a excellent paint staff. The custom work I saw was beautiful and the color match was spot on too. If you have any questions, feel free to PM Hannigan here on the forum as they are here daily checking in.

DampGTrikePics073_zpse495b7d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DampGTrikePics060_zpsf688396d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DampGTrikePics065_zpsd02216f4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CVO Trike Photos by Hannigan_Motorsports | Photobucket

Thanks for the pic's Hannigan. Looks sweet. I did forward some questions several weeks ago via their web site form but never did get a response. Did not make me feel warm and fuzzy regarding customer service but it may have been a technical issue as I have read nothing but positive regarding it.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTCBB77
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png