I bought it!

Aug 20, 2013
Levittown Pa. USA
It is done? I can't belive I did this. My good friend John, a Harley rider went with me to Ohio to help me with my trip back with My Honda Goldwing 1500 trike!!!:D
It took 10hrs, drivign through the night, (in my car from Pa. to Ohio, about 530 miles); several 45mph constructions zones and unbelivable down pours and I mean sheets of rain on early am Friday. I thought I heard the weather report to clear up!...... it finally did.
It took about 2 hrs to complete the purchse transaction and temp tags for the trike and the trailer. We enjoyed a nice lunch with the lady I bought the Honda trike from and by 2:30 in the afternoon I was on my way.
Remember; I havent' ridden a motorycycle in about 20yrs. Do you have any idea what it's like with your legs in that configuration for even a hundred miles for the first time since?! Excruciating pain!:gah: Glad my good friend John was with me to switch off and let me drive the car for some time of recovery.
Sorry for being so long winded. Will post picture later in the week. Two rides with Sugar Bear, (my wife), so far. Man she looks good on the trike!
Willl post pic later this week.
cooltech:GL1800: (I know, mine is a 1500 Goldwing Trike)

Last edited:
Quite a ride home with your "new" 1500. Congratulations!

Your so close, we'll be happy to make you an "honorary Jersey guy". PM me your "regular" email address and we'll add you to the NJ triker list. Whenever we might have a ride, get together, or whatever, you'll know about it.

I feel your pain, just bought a GW Trike in Canton, OH. Flew there with my wife and drove it back to Lakeville, Minnesota (825 miles) last month. This was my first trike and had never driven one before (ride an 1800 VTX 2-wheel), also my wife's first time riding on any 2 or 3 wheel. It was a trial by fire, but an exciting adventure for us both. I remember only being able to ride 1-1.5 hours before my butt got too painful to withstand (trip took 14 hours altogether). I am now definately hooked on this unit and may soon be selling my 2 wheel motorcycle, wife feels the same way. Welcome aboard, drive safe.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png