RECALLS: M&P Shields & Springfield Armory XD-S

Thanks for the heads up, mine is also included in the recall. So it looks like it gets to take the long ride.

Thanks from me as well Mr Wizard ThumbUp
Kudos to SA for the action and the ease of return. No Fed Ex store here in the backwoods (nearest 50mi away) so will have to order a pick up at work Tues. I'll sure miss it while it's gone.
Amen Rod, quite the popular little " Trike Accessory" ain't it :D

I learned about the recall at my local Gander Mountain store on Sat. I was buying a versa carry holster.The clerk was nice enough to let me try out the holster.When he saw my SA XDS.45 he told me. (he too carrys the same weapon)I later went to the web site.My number also fell into the range but when I ran the number though thier recall web site Iwas told that my weapon was NOT under recall! I sent an e-mail to the recall folks asking to claify. I have not recieved an answer. Any one else have this happen to them?

I think they have bitten off more than they can chew at SA. There is an update to their FAQ page two days ago saying they are still testing the "fix" and so sorry for all the delay's.

I think they have bitten off more than they can chew at SA. There is an update to their FAQ page two days ago saying they are still testing the "fix" and so sorry for all the delay's.

I wonder if they're some how connected with Harley Davidson:xszpv:.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png