Just a note:

Hey Paul! I've been having a pretty good September for riding, and actually got out on 2 wheels, too! I hope you're riding and enjoying!

:wave4:,,,thanks Paul and back at ya ,,,,,,:wave4:,,,,,by the way got that Marlboro Man look going on there ,,,ThumbUpThumbUp

I am well been riding :)

Weather has finally broken here and it time for the trikes annual MOT inspection.

Tom
Good to hear from you Tinbasher!

MOT?
Is that a required safety inspection in the UK?

The weather has finally broken here and we are starting to get fall temperatures below the 90 degree range.
Our nights are somewhere between long sleeve shirt and light jacket weather.

Hey Paul! I've been having a pretty good September for riding, and actually got out on 2 wheels, too! I hope you're riding and enjoying!
Michigan must be pretty this type of year?
I imagine the first frosts will hit the mountains soon so we can witness the fall leaf changes.
I checked out your profile page and it looks like you have the guitar to carry you through the winter months?

I can accept the marlboro man look i guess, but truth be told i look a dang site more like Robert Duvall Than Robert Redfeild!

That old hat takes the place of a helmet for me, And the prairie rattler hatband comes from a critter that didn't anounce its presense and i stepped on it. It's kinda like stepping on a landmine?
Damn if you do and damn if you step off? Looks like special olympics getting out of the way! (good thing it was cold outside that morning,slowed it down a might!)

Thanks for your post on the trike of the month Rick!
I doubt my mug will ever grace the cover of playgirl magazine but at least my trike got some recognition.

I just turned turned 91.000 on my 80" engine and i am seeing some oil seepage from under the seals on the jugs.
Perhaps it's telling me it wants to be taken down and redone this winter?

I haven't done any serioius engine work in years as i have never done anything major to this engine.
I'm not sure if i trust myself to do it unaided anymore?

Have you got any rides still planned this year?

:Shrug:,,,,come on Paul ,give yourself a little credit Playgirl may call just any day ,,,,,,:Coffee::Coffee:
hah,hah, It's your story my friend you can tell it anyway you want to.
The Trick is selling it?

I believe i'm gonna run to a small town up the road a piece and get some lunch. Rick, Enjoy your day and do something nice for yourself ok?

,,,,yep Paul be doing the Trail of Tears ride in a couple weeks just can't wait . :gah: In the past we rode the first leg of the ride this year we'll be waiting for the ride to arrive in Waterloo Al still gonna be a great weekend . Been doing it for a lot of years , ride has grown and I've aged time to just wait on 'em . ThumbUpThumbUp

,,,,yep Paul be doing the Trail of Tears ride in a couple weeks just can't wait . :gah: In the past we rode the first leg of the ride this year we'll be waiting for the ride to arrive in Waterloo Al still gonna be a great weekend . Been doing it for a lot of years , ride has grown and I've aged time to just wait on 'em . ThumbUpThumbUp

Waiting sounds like a good idea, You might shed a few less tears that way?

I am not familiar with the trail of tears ride, however i have read about the (Cherokee?) indians travesty known as the trail of tears.
Does this ride incorporate the same route?
How about gracing us with a few pictures and enlighten me as to the ride?

I don't have any long trips in mind for the rest of the year but local round trip rides of about 4-500 miles is on my agenda. Before you ask, 4-500 mile rides ARE local out here It can be quite a stretch from point A to Point B!

:Shrug:,,,that's the same ride Paul ,,,it's to raise money for education and just bring awareness to the reservation . The first leg starts in Chattanooga Tn. and ends in Waterloo Al. and from there to Okla. the next morning . I'll try the pictures and their's a good chance it's me but I too have a hard time posting pics ,,,,may get one of my children to help or buy the book ,,Computers for Dummies !!!!!ThumbUpThumbUp
,,,,By the way four to five hundred miles , is a full days ride at this stage of life,, .:gah::gah:,,,, IT IS WHAT IT IS !!!!

Seems like a worthwhile ride and endeavor Rick.
Enjoy yourself ok?
I do have a site that you can go to in order to resize pictures manually thats easy to use.
Shoot me a P.M. and i will try and steer you to it.

I am doing well Jamie, save for the rain that is!
It has done nothing but rain here for the past week. I guess i shouldn't complain, Our next door neighbors in Colorado are flooded with loss of life.
I have spent time in most of the affected cities, and i pray for them!

Today the wife and i took the car to Laramie, Wyoming to visit our college age daughter and attend the Wyoming Cowboys football game.
Periods of rain and sunshine and then real cold. I am glad we didn't risk taking the trike as the weather coming home was a sure enough toad strangler.

At this point in the year i hate to sacrifice even one day of riding to the weather and i can't bail Hay because it will just rot, or start a fire from spontaneous combustion.

Anyway it was nice to see my very sweet daughter and the Cowboys even won the game.

I hope you are doing well and trying to get in a ride when things cool down a little in the mornings or evenings.

Good to hear from you Tinbasher!

MOT?
Is that a required safety inspection in the UK?

The weather has finally broken here and we are starting to get fall temperatures below the 90 degree range.
Our nights are somewhere between long sleeve shirt and light jacket weather.

Yes and it passed no problem. MOT stands for Ministry of Transport.

The bad news is that Mike the engineer is retiring and there will be no tester in town next year!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png