Indian Dealer Also Trike Dealer

Geezzer Glide

Aug 17, 2013
Omaha NE
It appears to me that the Indian Dealer in Lincoln Nebraska also will be doing trike conversions.

Their web site states: Here at Indian Motorcycle Omaha, we carry a full line-up of the famous Lehman Trikes and Motor Trike conversions. We are an authorized dealer for Harley Davidson and Honda trike conversions from Motor Trike and Lehman Trikes. Our factory trained and certified installers include Leon Hershman and Justin Vandevort. We always stock a large assortment of ready built Lehman Trikes and Motor Trikes. Come in and experience the "Threedom" today.

Indian Motorcycle Lincoln, Indian Motorcycles Apparel & Gift Items, Motor Trike, Motorcycle, Dealer, Used, Part, Apparel,Lehman Trike, Omaha, Nebraska

I haven't had the chance to stop there yet but is in my plans in the near future. It's about 50 miles from me. No I'm not going to buy and Indian but I still need to stop by there and check the new Indians out in person.

Dan

We are an authorized dealer for Harley Davidson

An Indian dealeraler is an authorized dealer for Harley??? I can't imagine Harley allowing THAT. The Indian dealer must have a very broad definition of 'authorized'. Wonder if that dealer is a democrat?

PC

We are an authorized dealer for Harley Davidson

An Indian dealeraler is an authorized dealer for Harley??? I can't imagine Harley allowing THAT. The Indian dealer must have a very broad definition of 'authorized'. Wonder if that dealer is a democrat?

PC

You got excited and didn't read the entire sentence maybe?:Shrug:

It appears the Indian dealer in Omaha is just Indian.Its probably a different dealer.The link in the original post doesn't work.

The Indian dealership in Lincoln closed in October of 2018. They were owned by the same person that owns Rod's Power Sports (A Honda dealer that did Lehman trike conversions). I don't know if Rod's still does trike conversions or not.

The Indian dealership in Omaha is owned by Dillon Brothers. They do not do trike conversions as far as I know.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png