She's Legal

Aug 2, 2009
Castle Rock, CO
This past weekend the wife and I took the ABATE training course for Trike/Sidecar in Colorado Springs CO. It consisted of classroom and outside practical application. My wife used her trike 2008 Goldwing with Motor Trike. I opted to use one of the provided trikes. It was a two lung Honda ex Meter Maid unit from California. Quite a difference from the GW. Weather was a bit ugly the first day. Started spiting in the afternoon and the ride home was in a bit of a downpour. We were dry in our rain suites and the bike was as stable as a car; or so it seemed to me. Wife said she was terrible at test both written and driving tests. Our instructor Steve Turner was EXCELLENT! Very patient and through and gave me the impression that if you were'nt ready he would not pass you. The bad news is that we won't have pleasure of trainning with Steve any more because the good news is that my wife is now a licensed three wheeler driver. She passed both tests with flying colors. I'm so proud of her! She just celebrated her 64th birthday, August 31st. So happy birthday honey and many years of fun on the trike.

And thanks to all of you on this site who are so supportive!!:yes::D:yes:

WAY TO GO!!!!!
What a great experience to take the course together too! Congratulations to both of you, and especially your wife :D.

another WOMAN on a motorcycle I got 2 here that I have to get up and trained one 3 wheel and one on 2. hope they do as well Congrats on your end

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ray8275

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ray8275
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png