Open House in York

Thanks for the "heads up" on the Open House. Too late for me with my work schedule, but I notified my son, who is closer, and may have a chance to get there with his two boys. He's an FXDWG guy and would enjoy the tour. I did the tour quite a few years ago (12-15), and really liked it. Highly Recommended.

Thanks for the "heads up" on the Open House. Too late for me with my work schedule, but I notified my son, who is closer, and may have a chance to get there with his two boys. He's an FXDWG guy and would enjoy the tour. I did the tour quite a few years ago (12-15), and really liked it. Highly Recommended.

To bad 87 you have to work ,I know what that feels like,I am on vac this week so I don't even like to say the word[work] this week.. the forcast is calling for some rain Friday morning,thats when we are leaving ,just hope we don't have to stay in the rain suit all weekend,,planning on touring the Amish country while we are up in that part of the state also

We're heading out on Thursday morning and staying the weekend. Been there before and the Harley plant is great to see. Don't forget about the parade on Friday night. Looks like we will be riding in the rain. Thats one nice thing about being retired... No time restraints. :10:

Gary

Ok, Thunder and Gary ride safe maybe we will see y'all there on Saturday. In the past we have rode down in the cool weather and rode back home in the rain, rain does not surprise me at all, nor bother me.

Rain To me only means that it takes hours to clean the TG after the ride ,,that's way we bought the rain gear,,still planning to leave at 9 Friday morning after I load it

Thunder, lol, I have the same picture in front of the chrome horse, was there for the state rally 2 years ago! The Bejing Chapter parked me in and I had to go track the rider down so we could get outta there!

Be safe!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png