New Member in Prescott, AZ

Welcome to Trike Talk from SE Missouri, glad you found us.ThumbUp Going to a trike was the best decision we have ever made. There are several trike companies out there but my friends like CSC and Roadsmith the best for them. My first trike was a Goldwing with a Motortrike kit and I loved it. If you have any trike dealers around you the best was is to do a test ride on each of them. Happy hunting!pepper

Welcome Usdahog. I believe I saw something elsewhere in this forum about test rides shortly at Phoenix HD. You might be able to try out the TriGlides there.

Welcome! :wave4:

I love my Harley/CSC conversion. If you like your present bike, a conversion may be a consideration for you.

Wife and I currently ride Harley 2-wheelers but considering going to a trike. Looking for ideas, recommendations, dos and don'ts, how to get started learning about trikes to see if it's right for us. Welcome your ideas!

After riding 2 wheelers for a number of years I recently bought a Sportster trike from Chandler Harley. I live just down the road from you in Gilbert. I'm single and don't ride two up but if I did I would have bought a Tri Glide. To me that sounds like the ride for you and your wife. I think the trike is great and a lot more fun then I was expecting. Chandler Harley rent bikes at a day rate so you can see what bike or trike fits you best. Scottsdale, Chester's in Mesa and Apache Junction Harley may offer the same deal. Give them a call. Good luck and hope to see you on the road.

Thanks to the folks who welcomed us and for your thoughts/advice. Will likely do a demo ride or rental from the Trike Shop in Dewey, AZ and maybe a visit to one or more HD dealerships. Lots of research to do before plunking down any $$$. THX!

Welcome to TrikeTalk from the Jersey Shore. :wave4: Best wishes on your trike selection. Tough to suggest a specific brand as everyone thinks theirs is the best. Look around and find out what's good for you. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoolmanJC
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png