The new Brown

I took delivery of a 2014 Sand Pearl/Canyon Brown TriGlide on Sept 7 and it is a great looking bike. Two of us at Space Coast H-D in Palm Bay, FL each ordered one and the dealer said there were none at all in the Southeast part of the country. They finally located two and had to send a truck to Ohio to pick them up. They were worth waiting for as far as appearance.

Well pleased in Florida...

I hate the colors for the 2014's. The Sunglow red, though a lot darker then the 2012 Sunglow red is tolerable. Then I saw the Sand/Brown and really liked it untill I saw that the whole back end is Sand = waaaay too much Sand and not enought Brown to break up all that eyeball blistering light color. JMHO

If there was some Brown on the top of the fenders and on the side covers and tourpac, that would make it a great combination. Couldn't see the back end so I'm hoping that at least the trunk door it Brown - - -is it??

Took a test ride on the new TG. Infotainment not as bad as I thought for the location, but the involvement in learning all the controls is mind boggling.

Also my feet are really cramped in the toe area - did not like that at all. I felt I was waaaay too far forward. I was looking for the seat controls to move the seat back. :D

Really liked the gear indicator.

Nice sounding exhaust. Not sure I like that fairing vent. It would be nice if it had a screen. ....wait ....that will be in the P&A catalog for $99. :)

Overall I probably would have bought it if they would have given me more for my 2012 in trade.

I personally do not like that two-tone combo. The sand color is even worse in the flat color on the Street Bob. ( if that is possible) I think Harley missed the mark this year on colors. MY personal opinion though.:gah:

Haven't seen it up close yet, That said there's a saying in business;
If you only made the color you like, You'll soon be out of business..
Henry Ford got away with it for a while, Till Chevy gave people a choice..

I haven't seen the two tone brown trike yet but did see a new red and black on the showroom floor on Tuesday. On Wednesday it was sitting outside with a sold sign on it. They also had a flat sand color street glide sitting there on Tuesday and also sitting outside on Wednesday with a sold sign on it. Can't say I was too wild about that, but will admit it was different. I would have liked to seen HD do an amber whiskey and black on the TriGlide like the Ultra Limited. Dealership has sold two of those so far and no more of that color in stock right now.

2011 Merlot and Black TG

Saw the 'new brown' on a few trikes at the York H-D Plant Open House. Too bland for me. Also saw the blue/black combo. All I can say is glad I went with the Blackened Cayenne. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png