Dk custom tank lifts, information thread

Kevin's Trike with the 1.5'' Tank Lift

SideTankDlx1_zpsd3e7d64c.jpg

Kelsey

Give your ride a new look with a Tank Lift!

Now you can see your Rocker Covers! Without this Kit all that chrome is Hidden!

This is the way the Motor Company should have put the tanks - Much Cleaner Line!

Worried about running hot? This Kit Provides Better Air-Flow - Engine Runs Cooler

Installed the 1.5" lift kit with the deluxe option on my 2015 Tri-Glide, I think it looks great, a plus is it has stopped the majority of wind in my face coming between the batwing and tank. Easy install and a good investment in my opinion.

Before​

tankbefore1.jpg

After​

tankafter1.jpg

Installed the 1.5" lift kit with the deluxe option on my 2015 Tri-Glide, I think it looks great, a plus is it has stopped the majority of wind in my face coming between the batwing and tank. Easy install and a good investment in my opinion.

Before​

tankbefore1.jpg

After​

tankafter1.jpg

Thanks for the before and after pictures, looks great ;)

Kelsey

2015 Triglide with 1.5" Tank Lift. Fat Bottom Girl gets a lift.

Installed the tank lift today. Went for a quick ride in shorts and felt a ton more air coming from above the engine. Guessing that is what helps cool the engine. Here's some pics.

I didn't find anything that I thought might be the deluxe option in the box I got, but I don't really know what I'm looking for ... can someone post a pic of the deluxe option so I know what to look for.

Attachments

• Left Lift 1.jpg
    Left Lift 1.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 203
  • LeftLift 2.jpg
    LeftLift 2.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Right Lift 1.jpg
    Right Lift 1.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Right Lift 2.jpg
    Right Lift 2.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 206

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png