DK Coil and Coil/Key Relocation Customer Review and Pics

Reaction score
Here at DK Custom Products we are committed to manufacturing Quality High Impact Products that will enhance your enjoyment of your bike. We pride ourselves in our fast shipping, and our high level of Customer service.

We know how frustrating it is to wait and wait for a part. 99%+ of our shipments leave our door within 1 business day of the order being placed. (We ship World-Wide)

We ride, in fact, we love to ride. We also enjoy customizing our own rides. The custom work on our own rides led to us building more and more parts for friends, then friends of friends....since we officially opened our doors to the public, we now have thousands of satisfied Customers around the globe.

We are constantly coming up with new ideas and designs that we put through rigorous testing on our own bikes, in order to ensure long-term Customer satisfaction.

Our Coil and Coil/Key Relocations are made from American cold rolled steel, with a durable black powder coat finish. They are an easy bolt on installation and come with simple to read step-by-step instructions.

You can choose to have your Ignition above your coil:

CoilKeyWireTank(1).jpg

Or you can also choose the F-6 option to relocate your Ignition between the rear cylinder and the battery cover:

CoilFlexProTank.jpg

We offer the Sportster Coil and Coil/Key Relocation kits in 95-03, 04-06, and 07-and up. You can see the different options and kits that we offer for sportster relocations here.

If you ever need anything feel free to give us a call here at the shop. We are here Mon-Fri 9AM to 5PM.

Here are a few comments some of our customers have made about these different Coil and Coil/Key Relocation kits:

Overall I think its a quality product they offer. I have no regrets spending the money to get a finished install on my bike that looks professional.- opiyone

Awesome products, great quality and super fast shipping. Nothing else needs to be said!- Simmy711

Got my kit in 7 days, and I'm in Italy, and installed super fast.
Bike looks great!!!!!! - SimoneR

I've seen a few other kits, and DK's is the best made and best looking kit out there. - skypilot101

The DK products kits are amazing and I'm very glad that I bought them. -parabellum_9x19

2.5 inch tank lift, outlaw air breather, coil and ignition relocate. Great products and awesome customer service - Adam

THANKS guys for the kick a** products...- Rodney

From our facebook page....

DK Custom Products coil and ignition relocation kit. Made all the difference with the looks of the bike and an easy install was just icing on the cake.

1075864_10151563414132098_341352442_n.jpg

Natalie:)

From our facebook page:

[h=5]Just pulled my Harley Sportster out of winter storage today and look what I've done! The Coil & Ignition Relocation Kit by DK Custom Products! Next up is to add the Solo Seat with Shocks from you guys![/h]
1658652_10152368893716869_346098841_o.jpg

Not just saying this because they are a sponsor, but the truth is you will not find a company with better products and customer service than DK Custom, period.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png