Car or trike

I like stuff like that! The Smart car is cool but too expensive for what you get.
This one is reasonable enough to put down the bucks for one. Heck ac/power windows and all included!
How much are the Stallions? A little more than these!
I had a 1 litre in my geo metro (Chevy Sprint) in the early '90's and was getting 42+ mpg, and that was carbureted not efi! The thing ran like a sewing machine! Yeah, you had to think ahead a little as far as acceleration was concerned but I never had any issues with that. Can't wait to see them in production! Made in America, COOL! Wonder though, what the source is for the motor, drivetrain?

This subject had been discussed here before about the Elio and at the time several states wanted it titled as a motorcycle and all motorcycle driver requierments would apply.
In my state,Missouri,we would have to wear a helmet also.

I'm going with it being a combo like the Stallion but more useful......I'm getting one when they come out...Maybe Two of them...I think they are awesome.............ThumbUp

If nothing else, for the price, they are almost a disposable vehicle.they are interesting, but you have to wonder seriously about your safety.

Read the whole site. It is a motorcycle according to the FEDS and thats what counts. But for 6800 how can you go wrong. 900 cc engine. I'm going to see if the Sheriff wants to make a parking enforcement vehicle out of one. Also would make a great neighborhood crime watch vehicle. Cheap to operate.

Re: Car or trike Elio Motors

Looks like Elio Motors are starting to get things rolling with the State Governments across the country on the Helmet and endorsement issues to their favor. I hope they can keep the momentum going and get their trike in production without many more hurdles.ThumbUp

Well I'm going to have one in my driveway, ASAP I think they are really nice looking and if the company can keep that price near what there saying, they will sell them as fast as they produce them

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png