NO ride today :(

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
Well I thought I was going for a ride this afternoon. But just got back from trying to get the tires on the wife's car balanced and rotated. But I wasn't going to wait an 1 1/2 for them to do it. Stopped at a store for some milk. By the time I got back here. I changed my mind about the ride. Windy and 38. Not my idea for a good ride. Friday looks a lot better. 52 & Sunny :)ThumbUp

I know how you feel, Rick. We were cold and windy...the perfect day to power wash the travel trailer and put it in the barn for the winter. I thought about a ride, too, but was too cold after playing with the trailer.

Well I finally got my Ride in today. Put on 48 miles. Temps are in the low 50's. Its a tad windy going one way. And great going with the wind. Had my old leather and boots on for this ride. But It was comfortable for the ride. I didn't know if the old leather would fit or not. But It worked out well. maybe I can do again tomorrow also :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddy Lew
Back