Urgent prayers needed

I have great news to report today…. Chuck is home from the hospital!!! pepper
He is weak and has a long recuperation ahead, but I am so thankful for the answers to prayer that have brought him back this far. I know Barb is relieved and thankful!

Paid CC & Barb a short visit today at their new home. He has orders for a lot of RR for the next month. He'll be back on TT as soon as Barb lets him have his laptop. ThumbUp

our member (and my dear friend), ccrider, has requested your prayer support. He has long struggled with copd and uses oxygen at all times, but on sunday he was hospitalized with pneumonia, and remains in the hospital at this point. Pneumonia is never a good thing, but on top of copd it is extremely serious. Please lift him and his wife in your prayers. Thank you!

shout out to ccrider, hang in there bro everyday prayers go out to you and your family, dont worry put your worries in gods hand he will take care of you, keep the faith. You brother lucky 1.

Thank you all

This is first time I have been on computer since I went into hospital over a month ago. I just read each and every post on this thread and had to keep wiping away tears of appreciation to focus. You guys are the best.

Nana is such a sweetheart to have kept you all up to date on my condition.
I am 72 yrs old and live with pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema in both lungs and require 4 liters of oxygen 24/7 but had managed to remain fairly active with portable liquid oxygen backpack. I would run farm equipment, dozer, backhoe, ride trike etc.

I was remodeling a new (to us) house when a BLEB burst http://voices.yahoo.com/bleb-disease-it-3714018.html in left lung and made it very difficult to breath. So I only took very shallow breaths and as we know,,,,, that lead to pneumonia. Was in hospital for a week, when left lung collapsed.
Now we have pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema, pneumonia, and a collapsed lung .
NOT A GOOD COMBINATION

In fact at one point a very honest doctor said I had less then a 5% chance of making it and encouraged me to sign a DNR so my wife would not have to make that decision later.
I had three chest tubes sticking out of my ribs and chest and five mechanical air valves implanted in left lung.

It was not my time to go and there is no doubt in my mind that all your prayers were heard.
I am not out of the woods yet, still very weak, so keep those prayers coming.
I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayer.
I have sooooooooo much to be thankful this ThanksGiving.

God bless you all.
CCrider

Welcome back, Chuck. Think we'll keep you… :)
I'm thanking God in a special way for all His answers to our prayers on your behalf!

Dear Chuck & Barb our prayers are with you during this difficult time, yes we are thankful you are still with us and most thankful that NANA has had the time to keep us informed. She is simply the best, couldn't ask for a better friend. Get well soon. Charlie D. & the IMP.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png