North East Rally

Looking at the list. I see a lot of new names on the list. Also notice there are a lot of last year and previous year attendees missing. Still not too late but soon it will be.

Last year we had a few 2 wheelers and 4 cars. One of last years 2 wheelers is coming this year on his new trike. See you there fellow Conn TRIKER.

Reminder!! All those planning to attend our gathering in August, please click here - scroll to the bottom, and be sure to click on
1 - Registration Page, so we know who'll be there and can have a name tag ready.
2 - T-Shirt Orders, if you want to order one (payment instructions are provided once you submit your order)
3 - Group Meal Orders, again so we know who'll be there

Please keep in mind that if you're planning to join the group meal on Saturday night, the Gray Ghost Inn will be collecting payments at check in - if you're staying at the overflow motel, please check with Carina at the Gray Ghost to be sure you're included in the meal count!

Also, there are a number of people who've said they wanted tshirts, but haven't ordered yet. There are also several people who have ordered, but haven't sent payment yet. Remember, you only have until July 15th to order and pay for them!!

KWputt,

Oh yes, we will make sure we get lost going through the Delaware Water Gap and you can count on a few u-turns. I really want to make sure you are proficient at making u-turns!!!!

See ya soon!

KWputt,

Oh yes, we will make sure we get lost going through the Delaware Water Gap and you can count on a few u-turns. I really want to make sure you are proficient at making u-turns!!!!

See ya soon!
If you make a wrong turn AT the Delaware Water Gap and hear a splash, you may not want to trust the B in the GPS anymore.:qpnmt:

Final push. We need 5 people to make 70
not to late to join the party. Anyone coming that has not signed up or registered yet. Have you ordered your T shirts yet? Deadline is approaching fast. don't know about anyone else I am getting excited.

Think I've timed everything right. Trike well back from 70k service. So ready to ride to rally. No big trips before rally, so no racking up miles before rally. So no trike being held hostage this year (not that I was in great shape last year after the accident). I told Dianne that she has to wear her helmet when she goes to get coffee....Was kind of wishing I was wearing mine the way she smacked me in the head while reading over my shoulder.
For those who don't know what I am rambling about, ask me at the rally. I have pics.
Woooo, Hoooooo! Rally is almost here.

Which rides you take is more or less up to you, there are a ## of us getting in on Thursday. Wife and I rode up to VT. welcome center on rte. 91 today. Got 25 VT. maps from them. Enough for one vehicle, so everyone should get one. They are good ones, points of interest are marked on them, compared with GGI directions and off you'll go. Smaller groups will be easier to manage, kinda easy to get around VT., but gas and bathrooms could be few and far apart, keep that in mind on some roads. See me or I'll leave some maps at both GGI and BBL desk.

Counted everyone signed up, and don't have enough maps for everyone. We'll have to share some, but if anyone stops at the VT. welcome center pick up some more if you can.

Last edited:
We just got back from a 475 mile dinner run, we left Saturday am and went to Wallpack Inn in NJ. From Saratoga NY. Great dinner, Bears and a Dears just outside the windows wile u eat,, awesome place. That's how we get ready for a rally,, it's called But Conditioning... LOL..See U all There. :laugh:

word to the wise, it is now 66' in Bennington, Vt., 58' in West Dover, Vt. which is higher in the mountains. I found out on one of my trips there that what is warm on the flat lands is not warm up in the mountains. Be prepared for temp changes during the day as we go along.

We (Moe & Linda) are coming up Thursday with another couple (Gunny & Deb) hopping to be there some place around noon. Gunny likes to leave a dawn we can't so he said he will leave later not sure what that means exactly! This is our first TOI rally, this is our first year on a trike. Enjoying it more each time we go out riding. Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

We all are going to VT this week for the HOG Iron Adventure Run in Ludlow,VT.

Moe,

The wife and I were thinking of heading up on Thursday also, I was going to ride with John but he can't leave until later on Friday. Which way are you guys heading up, I am in Torrington so I was thinking of either Rt 7 or Rt 8 to Rt 7. I haven't been on the upper parts of Rt 8 in years so not sure of the condition, but then again parts of Rt 7 are busy around Pittsfield. The lower areas around Lennox are good though.

Doug and Karen
Torrington

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png