What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

What didn't I do lol changed handle bars and grips , moved tour pack back ,raised tank , extended floor boards , put on mirror extenders , extended shift peg , have new seat and wind shield coming soon

And that was all this past week

Grumpy, you said "put on mirror extenders". Did you do that to eliminate blind spots? The reason I ask is I've been surprised how many vehicles have been able to "sneak up" on me lately.

I really don't "get" it. My mirrors seem to be plenty good for everything behind me but somehow it's not.

Anyone have extra mirrors they like for eliminating blind spots?

Thanks

Grumpy, you said "put on mirror extenders". Did you do that to eliminate blind spots? The reason I ask is I've been surprised how many vehicles have been able to "sneak up" on me lately.

I really don't "get" it. My mirrors seem to be plenty good for everything behind me but somehow it's not.

Anyone have extra mirrors they like for eliminating blind spots?

Thanks

I have the extenders on mine and they get my "view" out beyond my shoulders, which is why I put them on. They do NOT eliminate "blind" spot for me, so I will be following this thread as well. HD sells a double mirror but the reviews seem to be mixed, so I doubt I will go that way.

I have the extenders on mine and they get my "view" out beyond my shoulders, which is why I put them on. They do NOT eliminate "blind" spot for me, so I will be following this thread as well. HD sells a double mirror but the reviews seem to be mixed, so I doubt I will go that way.

I believe it was CONSITTER that added the Street Glide fairing mounted mirrors in addition to the stock ones. Seems like it might help. Maybe he will pop in and comment.

I believe it was CONSITTER that added the Street Glide fairing mounted mirrors in addition to the stock ones. Seems like it might help. Maybe he will pop in and comment.

In my opinion they do help. But, the purpose of me adding them was to still use the regular mirrors with extenders to see my little girl when she's riding behind me. I really need to either add another set of extenders to get the regular mirrors out of the view of the batwing mounted mirrors, or buy trim mounted mirrors for the windshield. I KNOW those would do the trick as far as being able to see my little girl and the road, but they are rather expensive at $300 total.

Yeah, no way to have an oil cooler with the Cool Masters. The oil cooler will fit with the Mighty Mites.

Kevin

Wow, good thing I seen this. I have the Cool Master fans and was just about to order the oil cooler. I don't recall seeing this on the DK Customs website when I ordered my fans. Would certainly be a good thing to know before ordering the Cool Masters or the oil cooler.

Wow, good thing I seen this. I have the Cool Master fans and was just about to order the oil cooler. I don't recall seeing this on the DK Customs website when I ordered my fans. Would certainly be a good thing to know before ordering the Cool Masters or the oil cooler.

Yeah, I'm going to post something on our website about it. I know some folks like the Cool Masters better. The Mighty-Mites work better, and there is no conflict between the Mighty-Mites and the Oil Cooler.

Love%20Jugs%20Temp%20Comparison_zpskvpdpwsk.jpg

Key to the above chart:

Amb= Ambient Temperature at the time of the testing

CHT= The front cylinder head temperature as measured by the OEM factory sensor, and displayed on the Power Vision as ET

FC= Temperature measured with a heat gun, directly behind the spark plug on the Front Cylinder

RC= Temperature measured with a heat gun, directly behind the spark plug on the Front Cylinder

Kevin

Comfort Lift Kit

Installed Comfort Lift Kit. Haven't taken it out for a spin yet but already pleased with the stance and overall look.

Need to adjust headlight once its dark and I can see its aiming pattern.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png