What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

I had this type drink holder. Now a shelve is holding the drink holder. Most of my drink went on me and bike. I did not like the setup.
Dennis

Dennis, I have an insulated bottle that has a push button hinged lid with a rubber straw under the lid - NOTHING LEAKS OUT OF THAT. :)

I just found a larger bottle on Amazon that works great in my holder.

One thing you can't put in it is carbonated beverages - don't ask me how I found that out. Fire hose come to mind. :laugh:

BTW, do you think you will have a tour pac spacer in the future? I'm assuming the frame lift kit will still work on the new 2014 frame. Right?

Dennis, I have an insulated bottle that has a push button hinged lid with a rubber straw under the lid - NOTHING LEAKS OUT OF THAT. :)

I just found a larger bottle on Amazon that works great in my holder.

One thing you can't put in it is carbonated beverages - don't ask me how I found that out. Fire hose come to mind. :laugh:

BTW, do you think you will have a tour pac spacer in the future? I'm assuming the frame lift kit will still work on the new 2014 frame. Right?

Sent you a PM.
Dennis

Well, today I finished installing my Wards Werks FCS fans and re-installed my mini-Beast horn.

Then I pulled the fairing off, pulled the worthless air temp gauge out and moved the amp gauge into it's place (damn wish I had smaller hands sometimes). Tomorrow I'm installing the oil temp sensor and mounting the oil temp gauge above the oil pressure gauge and buttoning up the faring.

Going to do a bunch of reading before attempting to install the Jagg oil cooler.

Wondering if all this will make it run cooler ?????

o~\o

I took my 11 triglide & swapped it for a 14 triglide!I should get it in a couple weeks,....very long weeks.

Arnie, I have it worse. I already have my '14 is in my garage, but I can't get it out because of the 5' of snow in front of the door from all the snow storms we had. I don't think I will be able to get it out until April......unless we get more snow! :(

All I can do is go out once in a while and just look at it and dream about actually riding it someday. :pepper:

GaryD I know what you mean by the snow.I had to get the snowblower out yesterday morning & blow a lil over a foot out of the driveway so i could get the trike & trailer out of the garage.This has been one bad winter!

52 degrees yesterday. Rode it around the neighborhood for about 2 miles!!! Can hardly wait for a good rain to get the salt/brine off the road, oh, wait, 1" today, but, back into teens and single + below zero next week!!

Rode it to several appointments yesterday. First time in months I did not wear my Gerbing jacket liner. It was nice in the mid 60's.

Weather says we have a couple more warm days, then it drops back down into the 20's-40's.

Rode it to several appointments yesterday. First time in months I did not wear my Gerbing jacket liner. It was nice in the mid 60's.

Weather says we have a couple more warm days, then it drops back down into the 20's-40's.

I hope you didn't have to wear your Gerbing heated jacket - in 60* temps??? :D

I'd be in a t-shirt. :)

Can't wait for those temps around here. Hell! even 40* would be great.

The wife and I were in Myrtle Beach a few years ago, we had only had the trike 6 or 8 months. I think it was November about mid night we were leaving a bar and we just about froze to death. Got back to the motorhome and it was 54*! I guess its what you used to. Sure made me feel like a wuss.

I took my 11 triglide & swapped it for a 14 triglide!I should get it in a couple weeks,....very long weeks.
Congrats on the new Tr-Glide!!! That's awsome!!!:D

- - - Updated - - -

I got a great deal form my Harley dealer on a set of fender bras Saturday. Brand new they are a $100 bill. Got them for $70 because they weren't in the original box. But everything was there. Now I have to wait until its warm to put them on, then maybe I could go for a ride!!! It has been a long winter!!!!:Coffee:

I finally got out yesterday. We went for our annual FYAO ride(which should have been Jan. 1st) and had 6 brave souls. The temp was 28*. We rode out to our regular watering hole near Hampshire, Il. called Old Starks Tavern. It's about an hours ride.
Sure felt great. Haven't been out on the new TG since the Chicago Toys 4 Tots parade Dec. 1st.

Rode it to the shop and back yesterday...nothing different than normal, but sure better than being stuck in a cage! :)

Today and tomorrow am prepping TG, and 3 other bikes, for testing parts on the dyno. We have a Dyno rented all day this Thursday, and part of Friday. We will be doing somewhere between 100 and 150 pulls to see how different components perform.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png