Hannigan Announces Year End Steer Lite Special

Mar 29, 2008
USA
Hannigan Steer Lite.jpgHannigan Motorsports is a manufacturer of premium motorcycle trike conversions for selected models of BMW, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, Kawasaki, Triumph, and Yamaha motorcycles.

Your Hannigan trike deserves a genuine Hannigan Motorsports Steer Lite. Receive a FREE Steer Lite with each trike purchase
until December31, 2013. A Hannigan Steer Lite on your Hannigan Trike reduces steering effortby approximately 60 percent.This offer is valued up to $995 retail. (On a Hannigan BMW K1600GT or K1600GTL deduct $995 from the modified Hossack or 180 Front End Package; on the Honda GL1800 GoldWing deduct $995 if 180 Front End Package is selected.)

Orders must be placed with your Authorized Hannigan Motorsports Dealer or directly with Hannigan Motorsports factory before December 31 to take advantage of this FREE offer. Installation and heavy fork springs are not included in this offer.
A complete list of Hannigan Motorsports dealers is available on the website at www.hannigantrikes.com

DEALER ORDERED MY HANNIGAN KIT ON NOV. 16TH. SURE HOPE THEY WILL HONOR THIS FOR ME. :cxtv:

You are good to go Starrider60.
Your Order did indeed include the No Charge Steer Lite as was deserved.

We are honored and greatly appreciative of you, as well as icepick, for making Hannigan your Trike of choice. Likewise to all the Hannigan Motorsports Family Members who have graced us with their business and trust both now and in the past.

Happy Holidays to You & Yours and All the best in the coming New Year.
Many Safe and Enjoyable Miles & Smiles to each and every one!

Thanks for the assurance. I picked Hannigan because of the quality and the dedication to customer service. I'm looking forward to the receipt of my kit. ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png