Finally Back........

Hogman55

Oct 1, 2012
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
After a BUNCH of Good old Mess ups, with my Computer, I Have Found my Info for This Group. I Remember (After I Read it mind You..... LOL) my First, and Only post here, and Now that I've found my Info for this group again, I'll be able to keep up my Reading.
Unfortunately, I Will have a Little more time to Read, at least for the Next Little While, as I Just Lost my Mother a Week ago, and Buried the Fine Lady on Saturday, Nov. 23rd, two days before my Birthday.
Well, I Did Manage to get my Hip Replaced in March, as it ended up Getting a LOT Worse after a Fall down the Front Stairs outside.
It (The New Hip) had Started Healing Fairly Well, which Pleased me, but then my Right Knee got SO Bad, the Surgeon decided to go after it ASAP, Before they RE-Did my Left Knee. Got the new Right knee, on the First of Nov., and in a Hurry, with my Mother on my Mind, I Fell down the Back Stairs outside, and have had a Good Two (or Maybe more) weeks of a Set Back with the Healing on it! As You Just MIGHT be able to Guess, I Really DON'T have Much "Good" Luck! LOL
Well, Now that Things are the Way they are, and Once Everything Kinda Gets ALL Straightened out, I Can get back to This Group.
Just wanted to say THANKS for the Birthday Reminder thing from the Group, even Though I know it's an Automatic thing, it Drove me to Look even Harder for my Sign-in Info.
So, THANKS Eh! ThumbUp

New to the group myself. But just want to extend my well wishes, especially concerning the loss of your Mom. We only get one and sounds like you got a great one! Heal well and ride on!

Thanks for the Well Wishes my Brother, Appreciate That! I Hate to say it, but I DID Have a GREAT One.
Have a Bit to go to "Heal" my Friend, and That's going to take a Little While yet, even Though I Know SOME of the "Healing" will Never Truly be done......... :(
THANKS Again Gilroy. ThumbUp

Hogman55, welcome back! Heck, we're practically neighbors! I live in East China Mi. Once you get off of the bridge, head south out of Port Huron,thru Marysville and St. Clair always along the river. Just as the sign says "Welcome to Marine City" you'll be at my place! I'm 4 houses before that sign! PM me if you want further directions and a cell number! A lot of nice places (inexpensive) to eat in town. You could easily take the Sombra ferry back to Ca. Sorry for your loss and your accidents. I'm getting ready for a new left knee here soon also. Too many roofs and falls at the fire department. Let me know if you want to meet some time!
Larry in East China Mi.

Hogman55, welcome back! Heck, we're practically neighbors! I live in East China Mi. Once you get off of the bridge, head south out of Port Huron,thru Marysville and St. Clair always along the river. Just as the sign says "Welcome to Marine City" you'll be at my place! I'm 4 houses before that sign! PM me if you want further directions and a cell number! A lot of nice places (inexpensive) to eat in town. You could easily take the Sombra ferry back to Ca. Sorry for your loss and your accidents. I'm getting ready for a new left knee here soon also. Too many roofs and falls at the fire department. Let me know if you want to meet some time!
Larry in East China Mi.

Thanks for the Welcome Back Larry!
Well, I Have one of my Best Friends I Visit in Smiths Creek, that Likes to Ride, and When I Could, I'd get over there and go for a Putt, and MANY Times, (Although this Past Summer, Might have only been one or Two, but in the years Past, MANY!!!!) we'd have gone by Your Place! Also, when my Son was a Little Younger, we'd grab the Ferry, and come back from our River Ride and go Right by Your Place Then Too! LOL
Yeah, Sure, I Won't be doing Any more Riding this year, and I'm Waiting for my Knee to Heal a Bit More, (Just about to Start This Round of Therapy on Thurs. AM, in "Outpatient") so I can Prep the Scoot for the Winter Sit........ :mad:
Well, I can Tell you This much Brother, Therapy, Therapy, THERAPY, VERY Important! The Harder You work NOW, will mean Much, MUCH More Later, Trust Me on That!
Alrighty, THANKS for The Welcomes Etc. ALL of You.

ME

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png