TrikeTalk Northeast 2014 Rally Registration

spiritdream

TOI - Massachusetts
Sep 1, 2008
Central MA
Hi everyone! Here’s what you’ve all been waiting for – the registration link for the
TrikeTalk Northeast 2014 Rally!! pepper

This year’s gathering will take place in Dover, Vermont, at the Gray Ghost Inn. They’ve given us good group rates (specific rate dependent upon room size), and have amenities we haven’t encountered before such as a fire pit, outdoor pool, hot tub, game room, and a lounge (BYOB), plus two common areas and a porch for sitting around and chatting!

The group dinner on Saturday night will be a BBQ with all the fixings, made onsite at the Inn so no travel required to have dinner. And, the Inn is very motorcycle friendly with pre-planned ride routes available on the website – it’s even possible to rent one locally with door to door service provided!

Click here to see who else is going! Maybe you can find a riding partner!

Hope you’ll join us August 15-17, 2014, for what promises to be a great weekend!! ThumbUp

NOTE - Please remember to register each name individually so we can be sure to get everyone on the list for name tags, and check back often for updates! The meal and tshirt order forms will be available as soon as details are finalized.

Last edited:
Just looked at the Grey Ghost website. Place looks really nice. Each room has its' own bath... the main room, pool, spa, etc. look inviting. Lots of pre-determined rides already laid out; no need to even plan our own, just pick from these (sign up sheet for who wants to do what ride?).
Several restaurants near by for Thursday & Friday evening.
Experience rally attendees know there is always a chance of rain so the availability of the main room with fireplace is welcomed (last year we were lucky & had no rain. What would we have done?
THANK YOU to whoever picked the Grey Ghost Inn.
:):):):):)

Last edited:
What do you do at any rally when it rains ???
I went to Americade for 13 years. One year it was 100 deg and the other 12 it rained at least 3 days of the 6. Just saying.

What do you do at any rally when it rains ???
I went to Americade for 13 years. One year it was 100 deg and the other 12 it rained at least 3 days of the 6. Just saying.

You have me by one year John; only 12 years for me. The reference to rain was in Torrington we had no place to gather if it rained, the breakfast area was to small and not conducive to hanging out if it rained.

Those of us experienced Americaders know to plan for rain, snow, and blistering temperatures. Hope to see you again in June at Americade.
:D

If you remember the breakfast area was were it was because 2 young boys decided to set off the sprinkler and destroyed the real breakfast are. This can happen at any venue. The pool area ( indoor pool area ) could have been used and there is a banquet room at that motel as well. Sorry no one was pleased with the area. I tried. I am sure we will do better this year.

Alternate suggestion for hotel.....Gray Ghost has no rooms available..........

I registered for the NE Rally this morning and put on the registration form that I would be staying in the host hotel, guess I should have called first, got a messge to go online to book for the Gray Ghost Inn bu when I entered the dates I got the message that no rooms were available for those date, anyone else make any reservations in any other hotels, any suggestions would be appreciated.........thanks! I had to miss last years NE Rally due to a trip out west and don't want to miss another one this year..........

Mary, I believe you need to call the Inn to make your reservation. They've blocked a number of rooms for our group, so that could be why nothing shows available online (either that, or we've booked the whole place - wouldn't THAT be awesome!! :D).

You are exactly right, just spoke to Carina at the Gray Ghost and booked my room, sorry about the confusion, she said there were plenty of rooms left and was very nice......and thanks so much for your quick reply Cheri.......can't wait to see everyone again.

No problem! I would imagine you aren't the only one who's tried to book online, so hopefully they'll see these posts and call. :) Looking forward to seeing you too!

If click on see who is coming it is blank on my screen. Is this from the site re format ?

Just registered for the rally and made the hotel reservation. Just a note: if you need to cancel the hotel reservation for any reason you have to do it two weeks prior to the reservation start date. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Sent you a PM to explain Hospital. Yes I can get it to come up now. As said Hospital free WiFi was terrible. But at the hospital for 8 hrs nothing else to do while I waited.
Group is growing. 16 trikes 26 people
Update 12/29/13 .. 31 people 18 trikes.
". ". 1/5/14..... ......

37 ". " ... 21 " "
". ". 1/11 /14. 39 people . . ..... 22 trikes

". ".

1 /20/14. 45 people. 25 trikes
2/24/14. 53 people 28 trikes

Last edited:
John, Thank you for your note - ck PM's for reply.

Ref: NE Rally - glad the numbers are growing. Our attendance might be a "last minute" deal - we'll see how things play out...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png