Enabled Grizzled Verteran of Life limping back to the Forum

Ray Monroe

Enabled Riders
Sep 14, 2012
Rockford
Howdy Folks,

I have been away a few months recovering from two surguries and assisting with a family issue that required both concentrated involvement and resources. Now my world has returned to some semblence of order and I am ready to re-join what I consider to be the finest motorcycle forum ongoing.

I have missed being here and especially missed the great prople I met in person in Eureka Springs. I want to extend a heart felt thanks to Randy for his concern. I am anxious to better know my friends here and looking forward to establishing new relationships as well. I own the Guiness World Record for doing the "hand jive" with one hand and one foot. :)

Ray in chilly Rockford IL

Re: Enabled Grizzled Verteran of Life limping back to the Forum

Howdy Folks,

I have been away a few months recovering from two surguries and assisting with a family issue that required both concentrated involvement and resources. Now my world has returned to some semblence of order and I am ready to re-join what I consider to be the finest motorcycle forum ongoing.

I have missed being here and especially missed the great prople I met in person in Eureka Springs. I want to extend a heart felt thanks to Randy for his concern. I am anxious to better know my friends here and looking forward to establishing new relationships as well. I own the Guiness World Record for doing the "hand jive" with one hand and one foot. :)

Ray in chilly Rockford IL

I'm really glad to hear from you Ray, You have always been an inspiration to me.
Welcome back to the finest bunch of miss-fit toys in the world of trikedom!

Welcome back! ThumbUp

Glad to hear you're feeling better and things are returning to normal. ;)

Ray WELCOME BACK from Oklahoma!! Ride Safe!!! Hope to meet you next year at the ralley!

Welcome back, Ray. That surgery stuff is no fun... glad to hear you're getting "back in the groove". Best regards and God bless. :wave4:

Hello Ray, I have seen you from time to time but have never met you face to face. I well understand what you have been going thru as I also went thru the same trauma in 2002. Welcome back, I hope you are able to get back into the breeze in one fashion or another. I know your opinion carries a lot of weight, as you have quite a bit of experience. Please let us know how you are doing, stop in often.

Howdy Ray, glad to hear things are settling down for ya. Wishing you all the best.

Welcome back to the world Ray. You're a great guy on the web and in person.:qpnmt:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png