Federal Protective Service

Texan

Jun 30, 2013
Texas
Well, it's a rumor no more.

Photographed October 26, 2013 in western Colorado. We will be seeing more and more of these in the coming months.

So, as I was about to park, I saw this vehicle, so I quickly got out of my car and took a picture as it drove by. As the driver saw me do this, he slammed on the brakes, and asked, "Do you have a problem?" To which I replied, "Just taking a picture. Is that illegal now?" He then eked forward a few feet and stayed there in the middle of the road for about a minute and a half until a car approached him from behind, forcing him to move... This, ladies and gentlemen, is the FEDERAL POLICE FORCE (or Federal Protective Service, or United States Secret Service Uniformed Division as they are also known) we have been hearing about and the actual recipients of all that billions (yes, billions) of rounds of ammunition that is being produced for and procured by the Social Security Admin, The IRS, and other various government agencies for what purpose. They are here, right in Downtown Grand Junction. What is the real purpose of a Federal Protective Service and why do we need them? Feel safer yet? Google, United States Secret Service Uniformed Division and see what you find.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 249
I googled the Federal Protective Service , It says that they are just there to protect Federal buildings and employees , But if i read it right they can do anything any law officer can do and more because they don't have to worry about civil rights like local law officers do.

Here is the link I looked at http://uspolice.com/federal-protective-service

wake up everyone before we loose all our civil rights

I do not like the looks of this at all... There is something going on that makes me very concerned for the future of this country. Why would they need to be in Grand Junction CO.???

Have to remember these are the same people who have several million rounds of hollow point 'target' ammo. Also, getting armored vehicles "to protect Federal Buildings and personal".

o~\o

Have to remember these are the same people who have several million rounds of hollow point 'target' ammo. Also, getting armored vehicles "to protect Federal Buildings and personal".

o~\o

Yeah Buddy, "Hollow Point Ammo" for Target Use. Geeze that is real Economic Waste
Here comes the "Brown Shirt Army"

I googled the Federal Protective Service , It says that they are just there to protect Federal buildings and employees , But if i read it right they can do anything any law officer can do and more because they don't have to worry about civil rights like local law officers do.

Here is the link I looked at http://uspolice.com/federal-protective-service

wake up everyone before we loose all our civil rights
The problem isn't a Federal Protective Service it is the fact that we, yes all of us, let it happen. Once this administration is done we can all just hand over our guns and kiss his highness's gold ring.

The problem isn't a Federal Protective Service it is the fact that we, yes all of us, let it happen. Once this administration is done we can all just hand over our guns and kiss his highness's gold ring.

,,,,you said a damn mouth full my friend ,,,:Agree::Agree:

No big deal, been around for many years under different names. Since 9/11 under Homeland. Usually you won't know they are around.:cxtv:

"No Big Deal"..... :xzqxz:
That's what the Russians said, and the Koreans, and the Chinese, and the Cubans, and the Germans, and the Austrians, and the Polish, and the (insert Internally Conquered & Oppressed Peoples of choice HERE),,,,
And now US/U.S.

History is RIFE with "No Big Deals". It's always followed by a HUGE Deal.

Wake Up, get Fed Up, Suit Up, and Rise Up before We ALL get Put Down.

No big deal, been around for many years under different names. Since 9/11 under Homeland. Usually you won't know they are around.:cxtv:

Bull____. This is a real big deal. This is your administration now. Why do you think they signed the small arms treaty. Why do you think the senate and the presidents cronines pulled the nucular bomb. More control, a dictator ship. Be aware, be very aware!!! Veritas44 is right.

I wonder where the issue of legalized marijuana fits into this equation?

Colorado just legalized it's usage. I'm still trying to make the connection between pot and homeland security though? Just wondering out loud!

Easy one PC...
Beloved leader Barry Good Times just LOVES him some Chronic (Google it) ThumbUp
They were making a "Reefer-Run" for Shiek Boo-Boo the Benevolent :D

Hope they remembered the Cheetos & Grape Nehi :laugh:

Easy one PC...
Beloved leader Barry Good Times just LOVES him some Chronic (Google it) ThumbUp
They were making a "Reefer-Run" for Shiek Boo-Boo the Benevolent :D

Hope they remembered the Cheetos & Grape Nehi :laugh:

"Hope they remembered the Cheetos & Grape Nehi :laugh:[/QUOTE]"

Dating yourself a might there my friend?
Do they still make Grape Nehi?
Ever heard of electric Nehi? Or electric wine?

I could "guess" that perhaps the tie with homeland security may be a question of tracking cartel backing for the licensed grower or distributer? Just wondering?

I bet it would shock hell out of us to see who's money is behind some of them?
Or maybe not!

Makes for a good question at my US Rep's next town hall. Bet he'll claim ignorance. Reminds me - I need a LOT more ammo myself.

The picture shows where that big sucking sound is coming from, Washington, which is our rights and liberties doing the toilet bowl swirl as they are flushed.

"No Big Deal"..... :xzqxz:
That's what the Russians said, and the Koreans, and the Chinese, and the Cubans, and the Germans, and the Austrians, and the Polish, and the (insert Internally Conquered & Oppressed Peoples of choice HERE),,,,
And now US/U.S.

History is RIFE with "No Big Deals". It's always followed by a HUGE Deal.

Wake Up, get Fed Up, Suit Up, and Rise Up before We ALL get Put Down.

I guess I don't understand what a Secret Service suv has to do with all that. They have been around since 1922 and they wear a lot of hats. As far as this admin, I didn't vote for him.

I guess I don't understand what a Secret Service suv has to do with all that. They have been around since 1922 and they wear a lot of hats. As far as this admin, I didn't vote for him.

Forrest and Tree correlation....ThumbUp
Whether One votes for or agrees with anyone or anything doesn't change the Reality of it all.
Never is just a singular piece that tells the tale. When taken in Toto as a whole... Undeniable.

Complacency & Ambivalence Enslave.

I pray to be Dead Wrong. I truly do.

I be more worried about the all black,
dark tinted SUVs that the Secret Service has.
Last time one of those got swiped, it was full
of high speed, low drag, Big Boy TOYs.........
Yeah some thieves got a club fed vacation over that.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png