every day

Hey Blueystar, just keep coming back. It's winter here and not a lot of ridin going on. Where I come from in Illinois it has been the coldest I can remember. Earlier in the week it was -11 with a wind chill factor of -34 to -45 Fahrenheit. Couldn't stay outside very long. Then when it starts to warm up we got ice and slush. It froze and got a foot of snow on top of it. This winter hasn't been the greatest for weather. But one of the best things is, your still checking in. Have a great day.pepper

Over here we are copping the heat they saying it going to be about 45c tomorrow don't know what that is in your temp scale so be staying in doors myself don't want to get cooked

I can see why you would want to stay inside. The conversion is 45c = 113 degrees Fahrenheit. Very hot, don't know what the humidity is like, but I know I'd be looking for air conditioning. Stay cool my friend.

Might be the go but there be no cool air for the vw trike there lot of cars park on the side of the road with their bonnet up I think the yanks call it a hood

here in mo. rode jan 1 for 26miles at 34 degrees for snow balls ride. good weather yesterday. about 50 degrees and sunny. got about 85 miles in and a good Cajun meal with great friends. summers comin!ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png