A gun story

I hope that situation never happens to me. It would be terrible to have to use deadly force. If it does, I would hope for the same outcome.

The good thing is the robber will never do it to anybody else:no:

Reminds me of my nieghbor, who is a Ranger(ret.). When I asked him what he felt when he had to shoot someone, he replied "recoil".:D jimsjinx

Good story, she did good except for the ND into the floor.

Reminds me of my neighbor, too a retired Navy Seal. My son asked him about a scar on his side. He said it was from a knife wound being attacked from behind. When my son asked if they ever caught the bad guy, Mr Tom smiled and said I held him in my arms as he took his last breath.:eek:

Good story, she did good except for the ND into the floor.

Reminds me of my neighbor, too a retired Navy Seal. My son asked him about a scar on his side. He said it was from a knife wound being attacked from behind. When my son asked if they ever caught the bad guy, Mr Tom smiled and said I held him in my arms as he took his last breath.:eek:

GREAT answer to a little boy!!!!! :yes:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png