Hello Everyone from NC

Boscoporp

TOI - North Carolina
Jul 28, 2009
Mooresville NC
I'm known as Boscoporp in the motorcycle world. I ride a 2003 Honda GW Illusion Blue that has been triked my Motortrike and sports a 1940 Classic car trailer. See attachment

I'm known as Boscoporp in the motorcycle world. I ride a 2003 Honda GW Illusion Blue that has been triked my Motortrike and sports a 1940 Classic car trailer. See attachment

Hi there Boz. Nice rig you have there. I always did like the Illusion Blue wings. I call that color "burple".:) Whered the name "Boscoporp" come from? How about we nick name you "Boz" for short. Where are you from Boz?

Welcome to TT

Not sure who here is from NC but will be headed to Charlotte in two weeks for a meet up.

I think Zoood lives up there. What part of NC do you live?

Don't hear much from Zoood anymore, but he's in Clinton, which is about 30 miles east of I-95 at Fayetteville. Unfortunately. it's 130 miles or so east of Charlotte.

If you get there, say hi for us.

Don't hear much from Zoood anymore, but he's in Clinton, which is about 30 miles east of I-95 at Fayetteville. Unfortunately. it's 130 miles or so east of Charlotte.

If you get there, say hi for us.

He's meeting us there with his better half. He's bringing the new trike build. Says it's about a 4 hr ride for him.

Should be a fun weekend.

Adorable! I don't know why but I don't think of my 1940 Ford with a Willy's front-end as adorable! Haha Everybody calls it something different.

Boz! I kind of like that! Has a nice ring to it! Let me tell you where I got the name BoscoPorp. I was audited about 25 years a go by the IRS and the auditor's name was Bosco Porp! He was an enormous man 6'3" + and weighed about 250 lbs. When he was done with me I weighed a lot less and he was laughing at me! I have written a couple of Real estate books and news columns and I have always used his name!

I live in Mooresville which is about 25 miles N of Charlotte. Home of Nascar!

I absolutely love this forum. The amount of information is fantastic! maybe I should have said adorable!

BOZ!

Hey Wiz, did I miss something ?

How was the Charlotte trip and the meetup with Zoood?

His build photos are impressive and I'll be interested in your comments. I know he's been working on some new side air scoops and was wondering he has them installed yet.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png