Protect Your Trike with SEE THROUGH BRAZ

Reaction score
From one biker to another.......Are you sick of scuffs, rock chips, scratches, and bug build up? Sick of spending a ton of money on shop labor to get these things fixed?

We know we were, so we invented a material that would protect your bike or trike and allow you to spend more time and less money doing what you love....riding!

see thgrough braz 3.jpg

What makes SEE THROUGH BRAZ[SUP]®[/SUP] a must have to save you time and money?

• Protects from accidental damage from rocks, scratches, and scuffs
  • Easy to apply and remove
  • Can cover up previous scratches and small dings
  • UV stable
  • Doesn't yellow under extreme light
  • Easy to clean up - no pressure washing
  • Allows for better resale

see thgrough braz 4.jpg

What is a SEE THROUGH BRAZ[SUP]®[/SUP]?

SEE THROUGH BRAZ[SUP]®[/SUP] is an optically clear material, which was designed and tested to protect painted surfaces on your motorcycles fairing, saddle bags and trike painted surfaces against accidental damage from rocks, scratches and scuffs.

The SEE THROUGH BRAZ[SUP]®[/SUP] is easy to apply to the clear coated surfaces. It is easy as 1,2,3.
It does not damage paint or yellow as others. Bugs are easy to clean off of it using soap and water. There is no need for pressure washing.

The SEE THROUGH BRAZ[SUP]®[/SUP] is currently available in a clear transparent material which is precision cut to apply to fairings, trike fenders, and bike saddle bags. In addition, it is used as an important part of a fastening system to hold on trike saddle bags without drilling holes.

Call 800-543-8154 now and save 10% on your order!
(Tell us Trike Talk sent you!)

SeeThroughBraz.com
(800) 543-8154

Re: Protect You Trike with SEE THROUGH BRAZ

Hi Everyone :wave4:
We are super excited to be on the forum with you guys! Feel free to ask any and all questions! We are happy to help you find the perfect product you are looking for!! Psssttt and guess what? Because we are so excited to be on this forum we are offering 10% off at www.seethroughbraz.com if you use the code TrikeTalk when you check out!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!! :D

We know it is hard to see something that is clear so here are some images that we printed on the clear material and put on our trike/bike so you could see what it would look like, just imagine it being clear.
Installed Fairing.pngmurry fairing and vet and eagle.JPGseethrough printed paratroper landing.JPGseethrough vietnam vet.JPG

I'll try this for the third time and see if moderators let it thru.What does each kit cover,how thick is it,pics of how saddlebag kit works

We know it is hard to see something clear on a trike so we have come up with a way to show you with pictures what the Trike Kit protects. Please note that the material is actually clear but we needed a way to be able to show you the dimensions/area that is protected.

View attachment 18178

View attachment 18179

View attachment 18180

View attachment 18181

We offer Trike Kits for both the 2014 Tri Glide Ultra and the 2013 and before Tri Glide Ultra Classic. These kits contain 6 pieces (3 pieces for each side).

If you have a different model, don't worry! We probably have something for you! Just shoot us a message and we will get you hooked up!

We do offer other precision cut parts too such as fairings, tank protectors, etc.! Pictures of those are coming soon!

Al with see through braz is working with me to make a set of protectors for my Champion trike.
I have talked with him on the phone and he seems like a real good guy!

I kinda got a kick out of it when his daughter insisted the cover over the top fenders extend 33" back, that's a good halfway over the fender.

Al with see through braz is working with me to make a set of protectors for my Champion trike.

I kinda got a kick out of it when his daughter insisted the cover over the top fenders extend 33" back, that's a good halfway over the fender.

I agree Paul. Al and his daughter Meredith are both fine folks, I've talked to both of them several times by phone too. We're real proud to have them as sponsors.

I agree Paul. Al and his daughter Meredith are both fine folks, I've talked to both of them several times by phone too. We're real proud to have them as sponsors.

Thanks! We are super excited to be sponsors too! This is such a fun site to be a part of! We can't wait to meet everyone at the Trike Talk Rally in June!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! We got your email! Al will be in touch with any questions.

I see you are in ILLINOIS and I am wondering where? If you are close enough I would like to look at this product up close before I buy it.

Both are great people...with a GREAT product. BUT you need to talk a little slower to Meredith cause she's an AGGIE and it doesn't soak in that fast. LoL...!!!!! Hook 'em Horns

8~\o

I see you are in ILLINOIS and I am wondering where? If you are close enough I would like to look at this product up close before I buy it.

Sorry I just saw this today! We are located in Northern Illinois but if you want I can send you a sample of the product or next time we are down your way we can get together. I know Al will be traveling that way towards the end of May to go to TN and KY for some HOG Rallies. Just let me know what works best for you. We got your email as well and responded but just want to make sure you got it (sometimes our emails get put in the junk folder). Thanks a bunch and sorry for the delayed response!

- - - Updated - - -

Both are great people...with a GREAT product. BUT you need to talk a little slower to Meredith cause she's an AGGIE and it doesn't soak in that fast. LoL...!!!!! Hook 'em Horns

8~\o

Ha ha! You just crack me up Sheldon! I have missed you! How have you been? Did you miss all the hail awhile back?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png