oh no, I got a dreaded gray rep

dont feel too bad.. at least you know what gray rep is.. i guess its a "i disagree comment??????
there will always be disagreements. the world would be rather boring if we all thought exactly the same.
different things are right for different people

to whoever sent it, I apoligize.
Dont have a clue what I did:Shrug:,
but I will try not to do it again.

I really got to quit sweating the small stuff:laugh:

Getting a gray rep point is not a negative, it just means that whoever gave you the rep vote had zero rep power, meaning that they were a either a new user or had very few posts or both. They intended it to be positive, but users must have at least 10 posts and have been a registered member for at least 30 days before their rep giving power turns into either a green (positive) or red negative) point. Gray means they have no rep altering power so it will show up as gray (neutral).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddy Lew
Back