Got Pics ...

Made it down to TN again. Love it down there. 54° when I left South Jersey on Thursday and only 61° when I left VA Friday. By Saturday the temps were in the high 70's in the morning and low 90's the rest of the day. Perfect. My brother had a nice spot in the garage all ready for the trike when we got there. The other pics are of a nice Tri-Glide that pulled up when I was having breakfast at Horne's Restaurant in Port Royal VA. Don't know where the owners went so didn't get a chance to talk to them. I've been home for one day and I'm ready to get back on the road again. If only those pesky bills would just go away.

View attachment 114662 View attachment 114663 View attachment 114664

Should of went last week to Maggie Valley , then to your brothers.

The "HEY, LOOK AT ME"! people.

Loud pipes and a louder sound system. They don't care how much they irritate people so long as they look.

That’s like you are sitting at an outdoor dining restaurant ….And Mr loud pipes pulls up to a red light and starts blipping the throttle when the light turns green takes off full throttle ?.. ….And then thinks he is Mr cool…..While the patrons at the restaurant say who is that jerk there should be a law against loud pipes…😡… maybe even motorcycles..

Check out this "Creepy Clown" paint job ... the detail is amazing.

View attachment 115020

That thing must have rigid front suspension or he's going to have one battered up front fender and headlight and there's no way he's riding that most places in New Jersey with these freakin' roads. They'd grind that rear saddlebag extension to fiberglass dust in a mile, unless there's no rear suspension either.

That thing must have rigid front suspension or he's going to have one battered up front fender and headlight and there's no way he's riding that most places in New Jersey with these freakin' roads. They'd grind that rear saddlebag extension to fiberglass dust in a mile, unless there's no rear suspension either.

I don’t know what you’re talking about that the roads in Jersey being bad’ The roads up here are so smooth that they are dangerously boring to ride on and actually if you’re not careful they’ll put you to sleep, so as a public service, the state the county and the towns with a little extra help from New Jersey public service and electric constantly dig them up to keep you alert and awake because there’s nothing worse and dangerous than a smooth boring ride to loll you into complacency and cause an accident....

I don’t know what you’re talking about that the roads in Jersey being bad’ The roads up here are so smooth that they are dangerously boring to ride on and actually if you’re not careful they’ll put you to sleep, so as a public service, the state the county and the towns with a little extra help from New Jersey public service and electric constantly dig them up to keep you alert and awake because there’s nothing worse and dangerous than a smooth boring ride to loll you into complacency and cause an accident....

Awesome! :clapping:

I don't really get it myself JT ... Not only do we see these road huggers all over Bike Week but we have so many bikes here all year long that we always see this style and the 1st thing I look for is the demolished rear extensions. Our streets are like a roller coaster on an obstacle course. Our own entrance to our driveway at our newly built home has the valley curbs for water retention and I have to go wide to hit the driveway square with the 2 rear wheels. We did see an amazing FW hard core show bike with extensions to the ground but also hydraulics to raise and lower the trike. Gonna try and get some pics

IMG_1261.jpg IMG_7523.jpg IMG_7626.jpg IMG_7425.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png