WINTER

We have been down this road before, Many Times. I'll pop a cork, enjoy a little fruit of the vine also. Then let the SUN make the decision. The SUN seems to always win in the end!!!!ThumbUp
(the puddle idea still appeals to me)
Yea, I see your pretty picture, looking all soft and white. We all know when you are looked at close, just a FLAKE!!!!!! and cold.

your kiilin me.gif

u-wine bottle.jpg

NOW YOUV'E DONE IT T- GLIDE AND SEABILL, WINTER AND SPRING HAVE PUT THEIR HEADS TOGETHER AND COME UP WITH AT LEAST 30 REASONS TO HATE YOU TWO! :censored::AGGHH::kpzxvq::kpzxvq:smiles-macine gun.gif

MAN I HOPE YOU MOVE SOMEWHERE TROPIC QUICK? (and not in my direction)

(I dont think they like you much anymore?):Shrug:

1) I never knew that I was giving my warm hugs to a cold heart like yours, and my soft kisses to a hard soul like yours. But now I know that I hate you – my cold and hard ex-boyfriend.

2) You didn’t accidentally ask a girl out, so don’t say that you made a mistake. You didn’t accidentally sleep with her, so don’t say that you made a mistake. I loved you and trusted you, so I was the one who made a mistake. I hate you, cheater.

3) I always thought that we both made a cute couple – just like two fish in a bowl. I just didn’t know that your name was SelFish. I hate guys like you.

4) My heart is pink – bubbly, innocent and alive. It is a pity that my heart fell in love with a black heart like yours – deceiving, manipulative and evil. I hate you.

5) My feelings and my life, you have completely mocked. In agony and pain, I hope that your heart is forever locked. This text message is to let you know, that I hate you a lot.

6) The only reason I will forget your mistakes is because I don’t want to clutter my mind with rubbish. I wish they had big dumpster where girls could dump ex-boyfriends like you.

7) No matter where I am, what I am doing or how old I become – I will always hate you for breaking my heart and hurting my true feelings of love. I hate you.

8) I hope you feel better, now that you have betrayed my trust. I hope your wicked heart rots alone, gathering dust and rust. I hate you boy.

9) I forgot to read the fine print on our marriage certificate which said ‘Beware of a cheating husband’. I hate you for ending our marriage.

10) If I knew that lusting after other women was one of your hobbies, I would have made spying on you a hobby of mine. I hate you for being my boyfriend and cheating on me.

11) When you cheated on me, you should have known that you were actually cheating on yourself. That is why I feel sorrier for you than I feel for myself. But I still I hate you for hurting me.

12) If you didn’t think twice before getting into another woman’s sack, why should I even bother taking you back? I hate you for being so ruthless and heartless.

13) Cheating doesn’t only mean dumping a girlfriend, it means forgetting her too. Was I so forgettable? I hate you for making me feel so.

<!-- Quick Adsense WordPress Plugin: http://quicksense.net/ -->14) You are stupid for creating all these complications in our relationship by cheating on me. The reality is that if you honestly told me you loved someone else, I would have let you go easily. I thought you were different from the other guys, but I was wrong. I hate you.

15) Not even in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that you would behave like a wild animal and dump me without any reason. I hate you.

16) To me, our relationship was like a bag in which I put all my emotions, feelings and trust to share with you. How was I supposed to know that you would treat it like a punching bag? I hate you and I am glad that you are now my ex.

17) You hated me even when I lived my life for your happiness. Now I will finally start living my life for my own happiness. I hate you now and forever.

18) Even though you have hurt me, you will always stay in my heart. First, I loved you from the bottom of my heart and now I hate you from the bottom of my heart.

19) Don’t ever think that you will be able to ask for my forgiveness. That is because the pain you have caused me has made me completely numb and heartless. I hate you so much.

20) You should get an Academy award for being the best male actor of the year. Not once did I realize that you were cheating on me. I hate you.

21) The dreadful part is not that you cheated on me while you were my boyfriend. The dreadful part is what more you would have done if I had not caught you cheating on me this time. I hate you.

22) While I got slashed from my very core, you were getting ready to soar. While you left through the door, I was down and out on the floor. I hate you for hurting me.

23) I can’t sleep on a bed which has been smothered with another woman’s scent, and I can’t be with a man whose morals are so bent. I hate you for everything you did to me.

24) I should have known that our relationship would come to a bitter end like this, one day or another. You were bound to cheat, with someone or the other. I hate you cheater boy.

25) I am happy to let you go away. That is because I don’t want a cheater’s shadow to stay in my life. I hate you by the truckloads.

26) I wish I could go back in time and replace the word Love with Hate in all the ‘I Love You’ text messages I have sent you in the past. I hate you.

27) When you hurt me, all my happiness was trashed. My heart shattered into a million pieces, as if a glass had crashed. I hate you.

28) Until you hurt me and broke up with me, I had no idea that my heart had double the capacity to hate you as compared to the capacity it had to love you. I hate you double than I ever loved you.

29) I wish I could break your bones in return of your actions that broke my heart. Even doing that would not make us even. I hate you that much.

30) If you never tried to stop cheating on me, why should I even try to start forgiving you? No matter what you say or what you do, I am never forgiving you. I hate you.

u-brought down the sky for you.jpgu-douch.jpgu-peanut butter.jpgu-treat me like a joke.jpg
<!-- Quick Adsense WordPress Plugin: http://quicksense.net/ -->

OH the DRAMAAAAAAAAAA :gah: Why can't you just enjoy a month or two and move on. You just read way too much into a relationship (one sided).
And no, you do not get trike visitation rights.

you.........you...........you brute!

Winter and spring.

[h=2]
icon1.png
Re: WINTER[/h]
OH the DRAMAAAAAAAAAA
gah.gif
Why can't you just enjoy a month or two and move on. You just read way too much into a relationship (one sided).
And no, you do not get trike visitation rights

true grit, john wayne,kim darby,glen cambell.jpg (winter)

I'll have you know, I have a fine lawyer in J. Noble daggett!

cowboy-billy the kid.jpg (J. Noble daggett)​

(winter has responded to your threats T-glide and Seabill)

Ahhh Ye of short memory, must i remind you of when i was scorned in 1882, 1888 and again in 1949?

Hold your cursor on the pics for an explanation.

blizzard of 1883-train 1.jpgblizzard of 1883-train2.jpgblizzard-new york 1888.jpgblizzard 0f 49-wall49.jpgblizzard of 49 1.jpgblizzard of 49 -2.jpgblizzard of 49 - torrington wy..jpgblizzard of 49-action ranch.jpg

How would you like not riding your precious trike until August?

Great riding weather down here in Yuma Arizona.

Winter must like us more than ya'll.:D She don't dump all that white stuff on us down here.

I think Summer really loves us, because she is really HOT!!ThumbUp

Year around riding I love it!!!!ThumbUp

Great riding weather down here in Yuma Arizona.

Winter must like us more than ya'll.:D She don't dump all that white stuff on us down here.

I think Summer really loves us, because she is really HOT!!ThumbUp

Year around riding I love it!!!!ThumbUp

smiles-macine gun.gifI hope you feel better, now that you have mocked those less fortunate than you. I hope your wicked heart rots alone, gathering dust and rust. I hate you boy.smiles monkey.gifsmiles-nahnah.gifsmiles-hitwithrock.gifsmiles-haha.gifsmiles-fuck you.gifsmiles-deadhorse.gifsmiles-boxing.gifsmiles slap head.gifsmiles-rant.gif

As I reported earlier, I had piled all of Winters stuff in driveway and front yard, I was done with her. Well she came to visit again today! Instead of picking her stuff up, she dumped more out there and she is still at it.
The only comfort I have is knowing Spring is the only one for me! (well I met her sister Summer, she ain't bad herself)
Dennis

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png