WINTER

AHHHHHHH!!! White Beauty. I love it!!!
Better then looking at dead lifeless trees, bushes, grass etc. ThumbUp

Only problem is it eventually turns to ugly black slush.
:gah:

At least it still looks beautiful away from the roads.

:Coffee:,We don't get that kind of weather here ( don't want it ) and I do feel for you guys :xzqxz: but this has been a very entertaining read ThumbUp thanks guys ,,,not bad !

AHHHHHHH!!! White Beauty. I love it!!!

Better then looking at dead lifeless trees, bushes, grass etc. ThumbUp

Only problem is it eventually turns to ugly black slush.

:gah:

At least it still looks beautiful away from the roads.

Winter can be a Beauty, but she's too high maintenance for me. ;)

Dennis, got 2' of snow in the yard, and still more to come. the only good thing about it is I keep plowing and making money. Been here my whole life & still hate it. I like warm weather. But with the bike still down it doesn't make much difference.

Well here in Quincy il it just plain sucks . we got 2 inches Friday last week followed up with 2 inches of ice then mother nature developed a sense of humor and ran the temp up to 20 an then dumped 14 inches on my butt so I now have that cleaned up and our high today is 5 low tonight is -8 and -30 wind chill.
but, lucky us its going to warm up and give us 6 more inches .
my question is this
WHO PISSED OFF MOTHER NATURE

Well here in Quincy il it just plain sucks . we got 2 inches Friday last week followed up with 2 inches of ice then mother nature developed a sense of humor and ran the temp up to 20 an then dumped 14 inches on my butt so I now have that cleaned up and our high today is 5 low tonight is -8 and -30 wind chill.
my question is this

You did!..... if you had not bought that Trike, it would have not snowed.:D

my question is this

You did!..... if you had not bought that Trike, it would have not snowed.:D

Yep! Had you bought a plow truck instead of a trike, there would be no snow! All your fault!

Now I feel really depressed....:gah:First a front ski and now a snow plow....:D Does it come in chrome. The wife says I'll buy anything as long as it's chrome.....guess we'll have to move to Alaska to get some descent weather......

Gary

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddy Lew
Back