Is there anyone from NC in this forum?

Boscoporp

TOI - North Carolina
Jul 28, 2009
Mooresville NC
I am always looking for new Trikers to ride with in NC. Are their any Trikers in NC. Send me an email address and maybe we can get together for a ride sometime!

I am always looking for new Trikers to ride with in NC. Are their any Trikers in NC. Send me an email address and maybe we can get together for a ride sometime!

Mattel and Bella live in the Charlotte area.....close enough for ya? Give Mattel a PM. They love to get out and ride, and I'm sure they'd hook up with you some time. By the way, they are a really fun couple. Mike and I spent a weekend riding with them in May in the Smokies, and we had a ball!

Hey me too! Wilkesboro that is. Hello Boscoporp, hope I spelled that right! Nice looking ride. Pictures look like Lake Norman?

Hello Docred49, glad to see you joined the site. I have found lots of good info and reading here. Frendly folks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png