A Little Outdoor Cooking

Had chance to do a couple cooks, one was a quick Pork Chop on the Gasser and the other a pork butt on the egg.

The chops were a pretty simple deal, dry rub with a little Dizzy pig shaken the tree and glaze with a little BBQ sauce.

chops.JPG

The butts I did Friday night, put them on at 7 pm and pulled them at 11 this morning.

Trimming them up a tad, I like to get rid of some excess fat.

PB1.JPG

All Dry rubbed down with some Lotta Bull Unbulleavable seasoning.

PB2.JPG

Putting them on the Egg to meet the heat and smoke.

PB3.JPG

Pulled them off the egg this morning, they were nice and tender with a good bark.

PB4.JPG

It was nice a tasty, funny thing is I put 17 lbs of meat in the smoker and when it was done I got 8 lbs of finished product. Goes to show how much fat renders during the cook and the bone weighs.

It was nice a tasty, funny thing is I put 17 lbs of meat in the smoker and when it was done I got 8 lbs of finished product. Goes to show how much fat renders during the cook and the bone weighs.

Yep, thats why I cook a lot to have enough to go around :laugh:
pork butts.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png