another radio question

Jul 1, 2008
Bradford, TX
I don't think this has been addressed before, but I apologize if it has. The CD player in our 2006 1800 trike sometimes hangs up when changing CDs. Everyone asks why in heaven's name would we use CDs rather than an M3P player when we can play so many more songs. We can use the M3P with the AUX switch and it's fine except for one thing. The volume has to be turned up as high as it can go and it still is not really very loud. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how do you get the volume loud enough? Thanks for any help.

Thanks for your help. It was actually a combinations of things: first, I set the volume for the AUX as stated earlier, also turned off the AVC though that didn't seem to make much difference. Then I turned the volume up high on the MP3 player itself, then it came through loud and clear on volume 15. We prefer to play them on the speakers rather than through the helmet because the sound is kind of shrill through the helmets and it hurts our ears a little. We play it loud out on country roads, but turn it off when we get in traffic. This is a little more complicated with the MP3 because you have to turn the unit itself off, but at least I don't have to worry about the CDs getting jammed.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png