Winter

I'm with ya. I'm putting on three more shirts, two coats and some gloves and going out to talk to the Trike.

Whenever I go in the garage I stop by the trike and pat her on the seat to let the old girl know I haven't forgotten about her. 8" of snow on the ground now and 25 degrees ut, so no riding today. Give me bare pavement and 35 degrees and we'll take a little putt !

I'm so over winter, my dad and I were just discussing our dislike for the old witch over breakfast.

Winter sucks, it's only 73 here today. Expecting 80 by friday. Brrrr
grin.gif

:censored:

2" of new snow on top of the 12" we got Tuesday. Going down to -5 on Wednesday morning...and my trike is getting a custom seat cover put on...I want Spring to sprang!

My trike is supposed to be done at the installer. No way I can get it home. To much snow and ice on roads and my trailer is under a 4 foot drift in my back yard. Come on spring.

Here is my feeling as we brace for another storm tomorrow!

Attachments

• Die winter Die.jpg
    Die winter Die.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 135
I wish we only had 8" of snow on the ground!! Come here & see over 2' of snow. I plow snow and out room to put it. I hate winter also!! We get 3 decent mos. of warm weather and rest sucks. Wish we could move someplace warm. This year has been extra cold and snow. Not quite as bad as 78 when we had 120" in one month. Most of it in 2 days. Couldn't get home for 2 days from 10 mi. away.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png